Dentek Floss Picks Braces Clean Fresh Mint 75 Count uploaded by Carrie P.

BY DENTEK #89 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~75 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Fits Under Wire Makes Flossing Easy Braces Back Teeth Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Easy Angle&Nbsp; All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China *Actual Product Styling And Colors May Vary. see more...

Taylor M.
Evergreen, CO
When I had braces these where the only type of flossers I would use. I used it every single day until the time I got my braces off. This is the best thing to use. I bought this item at Walmart. It is super cheap and I was super satisfied. I couldn't find anything that worked and this was the only floss that did the trick.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to never but once I got married my husband flossed religiously! He buys these & I have now got into the habit of doing it. These have a nice minty flavor & work very well. We always keep these on hand & in the guest bath.
Tiffany H.
These are the BEST for flossing with braces! Using threaders is such a pain and takes so much time. Floss picks are so much easier! These ones are made especially for braces so they're thinner, allowing them to go under wires. I like these because the floss doesn't break as easily as some and the pick is sturdy enough that you can use the end as a scraper.

There aren't that many options for floss picks especially made for braces. In my opinion, these do an excellent job and are well priced (I think mine were about $3/bag). There are more expensive versions that I haven't tried, but I don't think it's necessary or that desirable to spend a lot on . . . floss. Unfortunately, these were discontinued when I still had my braces on, so I had to use "the other brand." I could only find these on Amazon for like $30/bag! 😡. Not worth it even if they do a good job. Hopefully, they've started making them again. If you have braces and see some, I highly encourage you to try them out!
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
I wore braces for two years and now have a permanent retainer. These are what saves me from plaque build up and a hard time of trying to pick out food and such that get stuck in between the tooth and the wire!
Lindsey B.
Auburn, IN
I love the mint taste! So freshening and easy to use with the handle. Super effective. I buy these all of the time. It is so convenient because it comes in a 75 count. Satisfied for sure and will recommend to others.
Michelle L.
Mass City, MI
Just got these for my son.  Anything that will help keep is (very expensive) teeth clean and healthy is great!  He uses them regularly without too much hassle.  I think parents will appreciate the price and I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
Sumayya M.
These things are a life saver!! After lunch, and before heading to the office, its a good tool to use to make sure all the food particles are out. I always keep them in my car, my purse and my office drawer. You never know when you need one! Totally satisfied.
Blake C.
Richmond, VA
These were lifesavers for me when I had braces! The shape of the flosser makes cleaning in between the teeth and the braces much easier to keep clean. The flossers also have a nice flavor which makes flossing not so much of a chore but a joy. I also liked the lime green color of the flossers themselves.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
We love floss picks in our house. Its the only way I can get my daughter to floss. These taste great and are easy to use. There are a few other brand i reach for often but these are very nice. I have only purchase this brand a few times. I would recommend as flossing in very important.
Nicolette L.
Elk Grove, CA
These work perfectly for braces! I used them the entire time I had braces. I prefer them over other brands because they fit well even in between brackets that are close together. I would say not only are they much simpler to use than the traditional floss threader, but they also clean between your teeth just as well. My orthodontist always commented on how clean my teeth were.