BY DENTEK #64 in Dental Floss & Picks

Ann Y.
Ann Y.
A must-have for anyone with braces, and a great option even for those who don't.
You know how when you go to the dentist, they pick and scrape in between your teeth because you have hard buildup? These brush picks help prevent that. Brushing your teeth isn't good enough because the bristles can't fit in between your teeth, and flossing isn't as targeted as these brushes. It feels so clean to use these!
Deanna F.
Deanna F.
Williamstown, NJ
These picks are by far my favorite. My teeth in the back always get food stuck when I eat steak or anything somewhat tough. I have tried regular floss but no matter how hard I try I can not get the stuff out of my teeth. These take get it out so quick! They're very comfortable in my hand and they are are small enough to get to your back teeth without a problem.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Corning, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love taking these in my purse. They're a perfect alternative to floss on the go... They're less noticeable, less messy and are easy to use at any time. I would probably not recommend these to anyone who has had braces or has tighter fitting teeth because they are a little wide and I can imagine they're uncomfortable if there isn't enough room for them.
April D.
April D.
Columbus, OH
I thought these were going to be a great alternative to regular floss since I have permanent retainers on both my top and bottom teeth. When it comes down to it... they're just not strong enough. My braces as a teen worked well and my teeth are really tight together. It just can't do the trick. The easy brush interdental flossers are MUCH better.
Krystine M.
Krystine M.
Bay Point, CA
I love this floss because not only can I floss pretty quick,you don't have to stoop k your whole hand in your mouth. The only downside is the food that was left behind in your mouth will of course go on the floss,but would have to use another piece because you don't wanna put that extra back in your mouth and it's just too much work
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Cypress, TX
THESE ARE MY GO TO FLOSS PICKS- THEY ARE GREAT FOR GETTING THOSE HARD TO REACH AREAS WITHOUT HAVING TO MANEUVER A STRING OF FLOSS AROUND. PERFECT FOR THAT EXTRA CLEAN FEELING. I LOVE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE SO CONVENIENT. I KEEP EXTRAS IN MY PURSE, MY DAUGHTER KEEPS EXTRAS IN HER BACKPACK, AND WE KEEP A BAG IN THE CAR.
Fallon O.
Fallon O.
Love these for on the go flossing! It is so easy to get between all of your teeth. I have a permanent retainer and it makes it easy to get under it and between those teeth. I use the "tight" spaces size, and there is only one spot I cannot get between. It makes my mouth feel extra clean and they are very easy to use!
Lawaina G.
Lawaina G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Me and my husband and kids use these after every meal and in the morning and before bed. Yes we use these everyday all day so I keep extras so we don't ever run out. I even give them to my guest when we have gathers that includes food that will get stuck in your teeth. This is a very great product.
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.
Aurora, IL
This is a must for anyone with braces!! It was a great buy. Its gentle with soft bristles but still got the job done. I use them after every meal. And anytime i need the extra clean feeling. I bought atleast 5 packs already. I am extremely happy with this purchase, and will continue to buy.
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
I think everybody she used it off when I brush teeth to you especially when you eat like something like they got rid of the candy and it gets stuck in your teeth and you should definitely use some dental floss analog doctors will tell you to use dental floss after every brushing your teeth