BY DENTEK #94 in Dental Floss & Picks

Krystine M.
Bay Point, CA
I love this floss because not only can I floss pretty quick,you don't have to stoop k your whole hand in your mouth. The only downside is the food that was left behind in your mouth will of course go on the floss,but would have to use another piece because you don't wanna put that extra back in your mouth and it's just too much work
Love Ann D.
Bloomingdale, IL
Love, love love these!  I keep them by my desk and I enjoy having them handy -- the pick component along with the floss component work in tandem to help keep pesky annoyances from bothering me after meals and in-between brushings.  I am a very satisfied customer.  The cost is very reasonable and I love not having to cut off and maneuver individual components of floss!
Lindsey A.
Colchester, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using floss picks, they're easy to use and reach all the way back without any problems.The best part is they don't threaten to cut off your circulation or slip off your finger like regular floss. I would recommend these to anyone who hates string floss.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like how easy these are to use, however, I wish they were made from recycled plastic. We don't need more trash in this world. Also, I've found the pick at the end is too soft and flexible to be truly useful. This is a decent option but it isn't my favorite.
Fallon O.
Love these for on the go flossing! It is so easy to get between all of your teeth. I have a permanent retainer and it makes it easy to get under it and between those teeth. I use the "tight" spaces size, and there is only one spot I cannot get between. It makes my mouth feel extra clean and they are very easy to use!
Carly E.
I like the individual picks because I am always on the go. It's easier for me to grab a pick and floss rather than to have to cut the floss and wrap it around my fingers. Though it probably doesn't work as well as regular floss, it still gets the job done and was recommended to me by my dentist.
Kristina N.
Lewisville, TX
I really believe these are the secret to really fresh breath. They get in between all the crevices of your teeth getting out food remnants. You'd truly be surprised by what's left behind by your toothbrush! Way better than brushing and flossing alone.
Amanda G.
Sanford, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Carry these little babies with me everywhere. I have had one cavity in my life and when they did the filling I get meat caught a lot in the space so these flossers really help
Glennda B.
Wylie
These are a gift from heaven. normally you have move your body in order to get those hard to reach places. It also has a toothpick that is super hand all the time. The shape and functionality of it all works like a charm! Also, the price is perfect and they are easily found.
Keisha S.
They work well but I'm just not a fan of floss picks. I prefer regular old floss. The pick option is great to get visible stuff out of your teeth but the floss part is pointless. Do not use if your intent is full flossing after brushing! Again its good for the quick "oooo.... Broccoli" but not good for thorough cleaning.