BY DENTEK

DenTek Easy Brush Interdental Cleaners, 16ct: Makes flossing easy Use for deep cleaning, braces, trouble spots, bridges Removes food, reduces tooth decay Removes plaque, fights bad breath Flexible grip provides comfort control see more...

Buy on kmart
Cathy D.
I've had adult braces for about 2.5 years now and this is a product that I can't live without!!! 99% of the time food will get stuck in my brackets. These interdental brushes makes cleaning my braces so much easier and faster. I've gone through many bags and will continue to purchase until I get my braces off, which I hope will be soon. Also, one brush can be used multiple times before you discard it. I definitely recommend this to people who wears braces.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I bought these because I thought it would be easier to clean between my teeth with it. I really disliked them. Not only did I dislike them I think they are a bad product poorly designed. They were too big to really use for getting between teeth, and if by some miracle I managed to do so bristles broke off in my mouth. Often they would be stuck between my teeth.
Karla G.
Lilburn, GA
I like them, they get the job done, the only bad thing is that they're to weak, the bend super easily and it's annoying. But overall, are really helpful.
Heather F.
Fort Myers , FL
I love these easy dental brushes! They are easy to use! The packing is nice and I love the reseal so they don't fall out! These are very affordable
Maricela L.
Ennis, TX
I have braces and this helps me get food that get stuck. It's easy to use I always carry it around. I recommend using it if you have braces!
Sarah P.
Ada, OK
These are helpful if you have braces. They are handy to keep in your bag in case something gets stuck in your braces during the day.
Susan S.
Alpharetta
I purchased these and they have been beneficial in my health care regiment . Great to have in my dental care kit