DenTek Easy Brush Cleaners uploaded by Christine D.

BY DENTEK

Removes Food And Plaque, Reduces Tooth Decay And Fights Bad Breath. Makes Flossing Easy. For Deep Cleaning, Trouble Spots, Braces And Bridges. Tapered Durable Brush. Made In Vietnam see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
shelby r.
I love these to use between by braces and under my wires. I use them everyday after I eat and before I brush my teeth. They're super soft and bend easily to reach in between bottom teeth! Have bought several times!
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
I LOVE these! I am an avid floss user and these are perfect to reach in between those teeth that floss just can't quite clean out all the way! I get them at Walmart for around $3 a pack which isn't Horrible if you don't use them every day. I really only use them when I think I need a deep cleaning in my teeth and won't be going to see my dentist for a while.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
These work very well. My oldest son has braces and these are perfect for him. So small and convenient. He can take in his backpack to school and I can just throw in my purse. Price is reasonable as well.
Maria B.
I love this product . It has been my faithful friend during the time I 've been with my brackets , is super easy to use, and if cared for well , one you can last up to a month .
Cellar D.
Love this brand of dental floss sticks. The floss on them is really strong and thick and doesn't break mid floss. They really hold up, and your really able to floss all your teeth with one pic.
Susie E.
Con mis braces uno esto para entrar entre las orillas donde el cepillo no entra, es muy suave y muy bueno para limpiar donde el cepillo no puede!
Drea M.
Kempner, TX
Love these because they really get between teeth and scrub the areas you cant get while brushing. Scrubs your gums really good!
Ash F.
Antelope , CA
These are amazing. Not made to get in between or at least don't for me. But they are easy to throw in your bag.
Karlie C.
People just use a regular toothbrush and toothpaste. better yet use an electric one so it removes more plaque.
Courtney T.
Marion, NC
Breaks super easily! It gets stuck in between teeth super easy! Do not waste your money on this product!