BY DENTEK

Both Picks Are Made From Soft Steel That Safely Cleans Without Damaging Tooth Enamel. Ergonomic, Soft Grip Handles Naturally Guide Your Hand For Easy Use. Dental Scaler Effectively Removes Plaque, Tartar And Stains To Keep Teeth White Dental Pick Safely Dislodges Food Particles And Plaque From Between Teeth Includes A&Nbsp;Mirror For Convenience &Nbsp; Made In China see more...

Amy R.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
These work far better than normal toothpicks. its exactly what my dentist uses, but obviously lesser quality
Leanne H.
Leanne H.
This dental kit is awesome. After I use it, my mouth feels almost as clean as when I get out of the dentist.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this product! I am not blown away by the mirror and don't even use it, but the other two tools I use. I have a hard time brushing and breaking up the buildup behind my lower front teeth and these do the job to break it up! I use these after brushing and flossing to get any remaining spots that I could not clean with the toothbrush! They are pretty affordable and worth buying.
Phaedrea W.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
I like having this dental kit. I will use this between visits to the dentist. The mirror is great for seeing areas of your mouth that are not easy to reach.
James S.
James S.
Confluence, PA
I've been using denteks pick set for years, and have bought it twice. Really good for keeping teeth cleen in between dentist visits. Has a fine edge for dealing with in between teeth, and a more flattened edge for scrapping the back of your teeth (which is the only time the mirror comes in handy). Its good, just be careful not to go overboard. You don't need to use this every day, only once every few weeks or month.
Niara E.
Niara E.
Dental health is very important to me and I want to make sure that my teeth are truly clean everywhere and not just count on the two times a year at the dentist.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I picked this guy up about 4 years ago before I had my braces removed and it was SO helpful. The mirror could be better, but it does help get all the junk out of those hard to reach (and hard to SEE) crevices. Recommended for those with braces especially!
Darcie H.
Darcie H.
Independence, KY
I need to find this product. I have yet to see it in stores but I would so buy it and use it.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's cheap. Saves you a trip from a dentist. Easy to use. Helps to remove some plaque.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
New Orleans, LA
This is a good kit to have in between dentist visits. But be careful with scraping your teeth! I love the mirror most.
Rozeta V.