BY DENTEK

Heather H.
Love this stuff! Great minty flavor! This is a strong, solid floss that doesn't shred or separate on sharp edges. Leaves mouth feeling clean! A little pricy but you definitely get what you pay for. Highly recommended
Jennifer O.
Renton, WA
It's great easy to place in between your teeth? The hint of mint is great leaves your teeth feeling fresh I would buy it again, I use it all the time, overall it's a great dental floss.
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a God send for braces. I normally only need these for my back teeth, but they work wonders at keeping the floss in place where it needs to be. I got them at the commissary near where I live. My dentist gave me some but those always shredded and broke. So I bought these and haven't had any issues since
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
Really effective floss for my teeth. I love the minty taste. This is very waxy so I can get in between the tight gaps of my teeth. It is a thick string so it doesn't break on me as I use it. I would highly recommend for adults. I will buy again. This is the only floss I use.
Alina M.
Norwalk, CT
This floss is pretty standard as flosses go but it does the job. The mint flavor is fresh and helps complete your fresh breath after brushing. Overall, I feel like most flosses are essentially the same but I am satisfied with this particular brand.
Leslie R.
Oakland, CA
I prefer this product over the floss that's ready to go on plastic. It's a lot more better for the environment if we don't constantly toss out plastic. Not just that but the it gets the job done well. Not to mention the fresh mint doesn't taste like chemicals in comparison to many other brands. Just like the name fresh and minty!
Chidera U.
Nice mint flavor and really easy to use. If you're new to the world of flossing, I suggest starting out slow with a subtle flavor that won't throw you off your game of remind you of fluoride and dentist appointments. This floss will do the trick! The packaging is nice too, really easy to get a decent string of floss.
Arlene C.
San Diego, CA
Love flossing and it's a good way to keep from having bad breath and your teeth decaying. I love this floss because it allows all the food and gunk build come right out. And it leaves you with a minty taste. Plus, it slides between your teeth without it hurting. Which I love. I have a lot of sensitivity. So this is great for me.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dentek is a brand I trust for flossing. It is super effective and removes the food particles from difficult to reach corners in the mouth to maintain healthier teeth and gums. I m satisfied with this floss
Emma R.
Downey, CA
Love this product! It tastes clean and is not very harsh with my gums. It is not expensive and it is good and gets the job done. I purchase this maybe a few times a year and great because it can be carried everywhere because of the size. Also can be found almost anywhere