BY DENTEK #95 in Dental Floss & Picks

Arlene C.
San Diego, CA
Love flossing and it's a good way to keep from having bad breath and your teeth decaying. I love this floss because it allows all the food and gunk build come right out. And it leaves you with a minty taste. Plus, it slides between your teeth without it hurting. Which I love. I have a lot of sensitivity. So this is great for me.
Rachel D.
Falls, PA
Meets and exceeds minty expectations! Honestly, what is there to say about floss that hasn't been said? We all dislike doing the dirty deed, but at least with this floss it is tolerable! Definitely one of the brands I go to first!
Heather H.
Love this stuff! Great minty flavor! This is a strong, solid floss that doesn't shred or separate on sharp edges. Leaves mouth feeling clean! A little pricy but you definitely get what you pay for. Highly recommended
Anika C.
Arlington, TX
It's a great floss and it gives a minty taste. I floss everyday and I needed something that's gentle on my teeth. This floss not only makes flossing easy but does not break like other dental flosses do.
Jennifer O.
Renton, WA
It's great easy to place in between your teeth? The hint of mint is great leaves your teeth feeling fresh I would buy it again, I use it all the time, overall it's a great dental floss.
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
These are a God send for braces. I normally only need these for my back teeth, but they work wonders at keeping the floss in place where it needs to be. I got them at the commissary near where I live. My dentist gave me some but those always shredded and broke. So I bought these and haven't had any issues since
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This floss is pretty standard as flosses go but it does the job. The mint flavor is fresh and helps complete your fresh breath after brushing. Overall, I feel like most flosses are essentially the same but I am satisfied with this particular brand.
Leslie R.
Oakland, CA
I prefer this product over the floss that's ready to go on plastic. It's a lot more better for the environment if we don't constantly toss out plastic. Not just that but the it gets the job done well. Not to mention the fresh mint doesn't taste like chemicals in comparison to many other brands. Just like the name fresh and minty!
Chidera U.
Nice mint flavor and really easy to use. If you're new to the world of flossing, I suggest starting out slow with a subtle flavor that won't throw you off your game of remind you of fluoride and dentist appointments. This floss will do the trick! The packaging is nice too, really easy to get a decent string of floss.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Dentek is a brand I trust for flossing. It is super effective and removes the food particles from difficult to reach corners in the mouth to maintain healthier teeth and gums. I m satisfied with this floss