Pompano Beach, FL

Can kids use this i have a 8 year old
Gina G.
Gina G.
June 22, 2016, 8:39 p.m.
Yes. Both of my kids use them. They are 8 and 9, they like these better than the string
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
July 17, 2014, 3:04 p.m.
I would say so. They are disposable and very easy to use. I feel like these will help young children get in the habit of flossing regularly.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
June 20, 2014, 12:44 p.m.
My children's Pediatric Dentist gives these out in the goody bag at the end of the appointment.
June 2, 2014, 2:17 p.m.
After working in a pediatric office for several years, these were the ideal floss to recommend for kids due to their dexterity. They're simple for them to use and hold.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
April 29, 2014, 1:29 p.m.
Of course, and I think it easer for them!
Tara H.
Tara H.
March 11, 2014, 4:43 p.m.
My 8 year old uses them. They are ideal and easy to use!
Renisha R.
Renisha R.
Feb. 14, 2014, 4:48 p.m.
I have ditched regular floss and both my 5 and 8 year old use these. The handle makes it easy to maneuver and there is far less waste because there is already the perfect amount of floss on each pick....
Sheli N.
Sheli N.
Feb. 13, 2014, 11:45 a.m.
Much easier for kids and they come in fun shapes too
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Jan. 11, 2014, 12:17 p.m.
Yes they are very kid friendly!! My 6 year old uses them often.
Oct. 8, 2013, 1:28 p.m.
Yes, my 8 year old and my 3 year old can both use these! Granted, I have to check and make sure they are getting between the teeth, but they do a pretty decent job!
Hilda Leticia D.
Hilda Leticia D.
Sept. 15, 2013, 6:07 a.m.
Yes, just make sure they don't poke themselves with the sharp tip.
Robin J.
Robin J.
July 20, 2013, 10:48 p.m.
Absolutely! The only way I can get my kids to floss.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
July 7, 2013, 3:15 p.m.
Yes. My daughter has been using these by herself since she was 6.
Ebone H.
Ebone H.
May 2, 2013, 10:46 p.m.
Yes children can also use them. They have fun colors and shapes too.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
April 28, 2013, 9:02 p.m.
YES, kids can definitely use these! My 6 year old daughter LOVES them. I don't have to fight with her about flossing her teeth, it is just a normal and fun thing for her to do now.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
April 26, 2013, 6:31 p.m.
YES!! My autistic daughter uses them with ease!
Jess T.
Jess T.
March 31, 2013, 4:17 p.m.
You should try colgate wisps too. Kids can also use those.
saraya s.
saraya s.
March 24, 2013, 7:43 a.m.
Mom and dentist approved
tanya m.
tanya m.
Jan. 8, 2013, 3:08 p.m.
Yes they can my 8 and 4 year old use them but i make sure to supervise them
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Jan. 7, 2013, 4:34 p.m.
They can, but you should supervise.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Jan. 6, 2013, 4:05 p.m.
For sure! My 3 year old uses them. I do have to help her but an 8 year old should have no problems!
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Dec. 16, 2012, 11:51 a.m.
Yes, these are fine for children of all ages. The only thing you need to do is show them how to use them properly and monitor their use. They should be slowly wiggled between the contact of the teeth (where the teeth come together, if they are touching) and then moved up and down on either side (both teeth) to remove the plaque from both teeth. The only other problem I see with these as opposed to regular floss is that the same small piece of floss is used throughout the mouth. This means that the plaque and bacteria are essentially being transfered around the mouth to each new area. So what I recommend (as a dental hygienist) is that in between areas the pick is rinsed or dipped in mouth rinse. I love these type of flossers for children or anyone that does not floss because of the hassle of regular floss. You don't HAVE to rinse the flosser, it's just something I recommend if/when possible.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Dec. 7, 2012, 2:26 p.m.
Yes they have a lot of different varieties to choose from. they have them for kids, sensative gums, tight teeth, they have them for everyone.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Nov. 27, 2012, 2:43 p.m.
Yes, my 3 year old loves to use them!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Nov. 15, 2012, 6:29 a.m.
Yes! Just make sure you show your child how to use it properly, so that he/she doesn't poke the gum by accident!
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Nov. 14, 2012, 7:38 p.m.
Perfect for beggingers
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Nov. 14, 2012, 11:49 a.m.
YES!! i started using these at age 7!
Carlie E.
Carlie E.
Nov. 11, 2012, 5:32 p.m.
Yes definitely! It makes it a lot easier for children to floss their teeth and helps them to feel more "grown-up".
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Oct. 22, 2012, 8:04 a.m.
Yes! My 4 year old and 10 year old love these!
Staci V.
Staci V.
Oct. 20, 2012, 1:58 p.m.
Yes, kids love them and use them more often than floss because its a lot easier for them.
Shanica J.
Shanica J.
Oct. 17, 2012, 6:16 p.m.
Yes my 6 year old had a blast flossing with them
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Oct. 16, 2012, 6:33 p.m.
Yes! Daughter has been flossing since I can remember, maybe 6.
Deborah F.
Deborah F.
Oct. 16, 2012, 12:23 p.m.
Yes kids can use these . I think that they are much easier for children's little hands to use. I know my kids uses the fun flossers, they love the color and they are flossing more and better since we started using these flossers instead of just the dental floss.. Thank you for reading this reply.
Oct. 15, 2012, 7:47 p.m.
I still floss my kids teeth (three and five), and they are ideal, to keep my big adult hands out of the way.
Brittani T.
Brittani T.
Oct. 14, 2012, 6:58 p.m.
These are perfect for kids, very easy to use.
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Oct. 13, 2012, 5:42 p.m.
You sure can!
Orly C.
Orly C.
Oct. 11, 2012, 11:52 a.m.
Yes, they have a kid friendly Den Tek package, specifically for kids. It comes in fun colors so it makes it fun for your kid to use, and it is more gentile on your teeth.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Oct. 11, 2012, 11:50 a.m.
Yes i would just show them how to use it and monitor them when using it
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Oct. 10, 2012, 12:52 p.m.
Of course! Some brands actually make these flossers especially for kids with bright colors. But these work just fine! The best part is that they are so easy to use that your kids won't feel like it's as much of a chore to floss their teeth!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Oct. 9, 2012, 9:20 p.m.
Yes. My three year old uses them easily.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Oct. 9, 2012, 11:10 a.m.
Yep. They make a child specific version of these that have no sharp points, are brightly colored, and are minty tasting.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Oct. 8, 2012, 5:15 p.m.
Yes these are perfect for an 8 year old! My son is 8 and thanks to these he likes AND flosses every day now. The children's version comes in bright colors in a smaller size and they are easier for them to use than floss. I love them!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Oct. 8, 2012, 9:48 a.m.
Yes! We use this with our 2-year old, who unfortunately, like myself, has poor spacing between her teeth.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Oct. 8, 2012, 8:31 a.m.
Yes kids can use theses. My child absolutely loves to use these. She flosses without being told.:)
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Oct. 7, 2012, 9:20 a.m.
Yes! And the fun colors make them exciting and fun for kids to use :)
Alex D.
Alex D.
Oct. 6, 2012, 5:01 p.m.
My younger brothers use these all the time. They have types that are specifically designed for children as well.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Oct. 6, 2012, 7:24 a.m.
Yes, they have a kid packs with different colors and they are very kid-friendly.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Oct. 5, 2012, 9:46 p.m.
Yes! They have fun colors for kids as well.
Byanka J.
Byanka J.
Oct. 5, 2012, 12:33 p.m.
Absolutely! They have a kids line too, with vibrant colors!!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Oct. 4, 2012, 7:36 p.m.
Kids can use these but they don't work very well on teeth that are very close together. The floss breaks off the handle.
Helen T.
Helen T.
Oct. 4, 2012, 10:12 a.m.
Yes, they have a specific kid friendly floss. It's good to start them early on oral cleaning.
Oct. 4, 2012, 8:50 a.m.
Yea they have ones geared towards kids. just makes sure theres adult supervision just in case
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Oct. 3, 2012, 7:19 p.m.
They do have kid friendly one, but I would still watch your kids closely with them.. it is easy to make your gums bleed with these
Tiffany Q.
Tiffany Q.
Oct. 3, 2012, 6:23 p.m.
Of course!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Oct. 3, 2012, 5:44 p.m.
I have an 8 year old and she uses the ones for kids.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Oct. 3, 2012, 2:20 p.m.
My 8 year old loves them but when he went to the dentist he was not using them properly. I find I have a hard time using them like regular floss.
Skye S.
Skye S.
Oct. 3, 2012, 12:14 p.m.
I don't see why not. You don't have to worry about them taking too much floss and if anything, I'd say it's a great way to teach kids how to better take care of their teeth.
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Oct. 2, 2012, 6:26 p.m.
They're definitely kid friendly! Even my toddler loves using them!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Oct. 1, 2012, 9:03 p.m.
Yes the colored ones are geared towards kids so that they will want to use them more.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Oct. 1, 2012, 6:57 p.m.
Yes just shw them how.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Sept. 30, 2012, 8:30 a.m.
It's definitely good for kids! It's easy for them to use, and easy on you so you don't have to worry about them unraveling a whole package of dental floss! ;)
Korie G.
Sept. 30, 2012, 6:27 a.m.
Its very handy and kids can use it also
korrice g.
korrice g.
Sept. 30, 2012, 6:26 a.m.
YES!! kids can also use this. there are kid friendly ones! :)

Join Now