Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Stockton, Ca

Are these just as good as regular dental floss?
Robin M.
Robin M.
Feb. 6, 2014, 11:29 a.m.
Not as good as traditional flossing but if your in a pinch these will do the job. Plus their super slim and disposable.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Jan. 26, 2014, 2:51 p.m.
They're actually not. I was told by my dentist that they are a sort of "quick fix". The reason for the dental floss is that it is longer and makes it so that you can use a different part of the floss for each tooth so you don't transfer the food elsewhere
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Jan. 11, 2014, 12:18 p.m.
The quality of the floss is the same but the sticks are easier to use on the go and not quite as "messy" as regular floss.
Dec. 3, 2013, 11:46 p.m.
I find floss picks are easier to use than regular floss.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Nov. 21, 2013, 10:27 a.m.
I find them better then regular dental floss. I can reach more in the back of my mouth for a better clean.
Nov. 3, 2013, 11:12 p.m.
They are wonderful and clean your mouth well.
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Oct. 25, 2013, 2:01 p.m.
These are better than dental floss as you don't have to worry about wrapping the floss around your fingers and placing your hands in your mouth.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
July 12, 2013, 9:35 p.m.
I think so. They are just more expensive.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
July 7, 2013, 3:15 p.m.
They seem to be. I use them 99% of the time because of convenience.
Jarin B.
Jarin B.
May 23, 2013, 6 p.m.
BETTER! You don't have to wrap and re wrap the floss around your fingers and they are so convenient. I keep them in my car and in my purse so that after everything I eat I have floss handy. I am somewhat of a flossing obsess or because of these! My teeth thank me for it! :)
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
April 26, 2013, 6:32 p.m.
They are better than regular dental floss! They are so much easier to maneuver around your mouth!
Holly R.
Holly R.
Feb. 16, 2013, 6:53 p.m.
Truthfully they are not. I am a dental hygienist and I never recommend these to my patients as a sole means of flossing. You want to get a C shape around the tooth when flossing and you can't get that with this product. Therefore you are missing parts of the tooth that calculus (tarter) will build up on. These are great for on the go, like lunchtime, for kids learning to floss. But if you have the manual dexterity to floss you should try flossing with the string stuff! ;-)
Nanae C.
Nanae C.
Feb. 1, 2013, 2:55 p.m.
I believe so especially for those back teeth. it allows easy access
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Jan. 23, 2013, 8:32 a.m.
Yes, if not better. I think they are easier to use and less messy.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Dec. 25, 2012, 8:43 p.m.
Definitely...they offer a wide array of different flossers based on your needs. For example, it's really hard to get regular floss between my teeth and Dentek offers a different flosser that is a bit thinner and wider to get into hard to reach areas :)
Carlie E.
Carlie E.
Nov. 11, 2012, 5:33 p.m.
In my opinion these flossers are better than regular dental floss. A lot of the benefits are going to come from the actual "technique" you use when flossing. I have found that the only time that I floss religiously is when I use these flossers. It is just too time consuming to use regular floss anymore!!
Becky N.
Becky N.
Nov. 1, 2012, 9:50 a.m.
They are better . it is the only kind of floss we use now
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Nov. 1, 2012, 9:33 a.m.
Yes, I only use these anymore!
Katie V.
Katie V.
Oct. 27, 2012, 7:01 p.m.
Yep! And I find them easier to use, too!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Oct. 24, 2012, 6:48 a.m.
I think these are better than regular dental floss much easier to handle and a lot of them also have something similar to a tooth pick at the end of the handle.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Oct. 22, 2012, 8:05 a.m.
In my opinion these are just as good as regular floss and so much easier to use. Our dentist is the one that recommended them for me and for my kids.
Colleen S.
Colleen S.
Oct. 21, 2012, 10:49 p.m.
I think these are easier to use, and I really like the pick on the end. They are also perfect to keep in the car, purse, or desk in case you need them on the go, more discreet and easy to use quickly than regular floss
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Oct. 21, 2012, 6:15 a.m.
These are easier to use than regular floss. The only downside I have found is that with regular floss you can constantly use a new section of floss per tooth with these you are stuck using the same small section on your whole mouth.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Oct. 17, 2012, 6:52 a.m.
These are so much easier to use than dental floss. You are able to hold onto it which makes it easier to floss. It works great.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Oct. 17, 2012, 12:04 a.m.
This is easier to use and get around with and easy to dispose off as well
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Oct. 16, 2012, 6:32 p.m.
It is floss, just more easy to use, no more floss around your fingers trying to get to the molars. The stick is flexible and very easy to use. My daughter has been flossing with these for years. She loves them.
Deborah F.
Deborah F.
Oct. 16, 2012, 12:27 p.m.
I think that these are better than regular dental floss.. They are much easier to handle than dental floss is..I love the way that they "hug" the tooth when you are using them.. this way you are able to floss much better... I carry some in my person all of the time and I have some in the car for just in case moments and I always keep a few packs of them in all of our suitcases. My kids always have packages of the fun flossers in their backpacks so that they can at least floss after they eat at school. They have been flossing better since we started buying these and they have been having much fewer cavities by flossing more often, too.
Linda L.
Linda L.
Oct. 12, 2012, 3:45 p.m.
I think these are just as good as regular if not easier to use and also double as a tooth pick. Very convenient to have in your purse or car :)
Shelia S.
Shelia S.
Oct. 12, 2012, 11:22 a.m.
I feel these are just as good as regular dental floss. The flossers reach all the same places that the string dental floss does. I started using this product when my children were toddlers because it was easier for them to use with my supervision and gave them the independence they wanted.

Join Now