DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #84 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Target
Sarah J.
Brookhaven
My whole family uses these and it is much easier for me to get my kids to floss with these than regular dental floss.
caitlin w.
Herrin
Awesome flosser! The way it's made makes it easy to fit in the hard to reach teeth in the back. Will always be my. Go to
Rachelle R.
Albuquerque
I like these alot. It has the two functions of flossing the teeth and also a pick to pick things out and clean the plaque off teeth
Tiffiney B.
I use dentek more than any other floss pick. I am able to get into tight spaces and effectively clean my gums and teeth from any tarter build up. I would recommend this product. I suggest to use more than 1 if the threading becomes loose.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I really like these floss picks. I always buy these rather than regular dental floss. Unfortunately I have very crowded/crooked teeth and these work wonders. They don't hurt and allow precision. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Mindy J.
Freeport, IL
These are great to keep in my car, my purse and my desk at work. I always have these on hand for all of those emergency flossing needs. I love that the floss is strong and does not break. I have hard to get between teeth and this floss is amazing. These are so easy to use and very convenient.
Ebony M.
Stone mountain
The main  reason I buy these is because of the curved head. I'm not spraining my wrist to reach my back teeth. The floss is very thin, so it easily gets in between those hard to clean tight spots. And because the floss is shred proof I don't worry about it tearing while I'm getting into certain areas.
Tara N.
Channahon, IL
I always have a bag of these in the bathroom at home, plus a few in a small case in my purse. I've tried other brands and these are the best--the floss doesn't shred like it does on other brands.
Tera B.
Social Circle, GA
This dental floss picks are amazing. They don't break and do exactly what you need them to do. I got them at Walmart and have stuck with them compared to the previous brand I used. I will continue to use them as my go to flosser
Kara O.
Melissa, TX
Looooove these! They fit between my teeth perfectly and the pick end is great for getting between the teeth that have a permanent retainer! I keep a bag in my bathroom, car, and my office!