DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #90 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sammi J.
Miami, OK
I buy the DenTek Flossers because they are convenient when I'm out and about. They are perfect to just throw in my purse for whenever I need to use them. They have a refresing minty flavor.
Cecilia V.
I hate writing bad reviews but I really don't like this product. The idea is cool but is ineffective. They aren't shred proof and hurt my gums when I try to floss. I wouldn't recommend, especially if you have sensitive gums or teeth.
Garrett H.
Smyrna, GA
Like the taste of these but they are so thin and don't glide through the teeth so I felt like I bled a lot.
Katie K.
Waterville, OH
These work well but the pick at the end makes it difficult to hold and grip for teeth that have tight gaps. I would still repurchase but probably will try a different brand next time.
Jessica G.
Athens
To me, floss is floss. It does the job and doesn't break so I guess it gets 5 stars in that area. I don't have anything negative or positive to say.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
This isn't as good as the crest floss. These always seem to break apart easily and isn't as strong. I feel like I have to use either 2-3 of these to floss my all my teeth. Its very frustrating since these aren't the cheapest to use and its a waste to use more than one each time.
Megan P.
I like the pick part of this tool, but sometimes the floss part gets stuck between my teeth.
Rachelle R.
Albuquerque
I like these alot. It has the two functions of flossing the teeth and also a pick to pick things out and clean the plaque off teeth
Pat B.
Lynnfield, MA
We get this every time for flossing. It's easier thank regular floss, especially for reaching this back teeth. These ones are skinny and strong. They also have a nice, but not overpowering mint taste.
Annie R.
Twin Falls, ID
I love how fresh and clean these make my teeth feel! They have a fresh minty taste that stays after flossing. My only complaint is that sometimes when flossing certain teeth (because I have some teeth that are pretty close together) the floss part of the pick breaks.