DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #83 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Rose S.
Atlanta, GA
Super strong floss, have never had one break. The mint aftertaste is great. These hold up better than a lot of the other ones I've tried. Purchased at Target.
Kara Kai K.
I love this floss. My teeth are very close together and the shred proof floss really does what it says. Flossing is so much easier with these little miracles.
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
I love these floss picks. I keep a bag of them everywhere. I have them at home, at work, in the car, etc. They are definitely a product that is a must have!
Barbara C.
Chesapeake, VA
Once again I love the ease of the pre-threaded pics and I love the mint flavor on them and the fact that it's made from a stronger thread really works well
Nikki S.
Waresboro, GA
My entire family uses these, I always purchase these as stacking stuffers as well. We love them we use them everyday. We will continue to purchase these!!
Olivia M.
I like the for flossing they don't come apart and work really well and the mint flavor is good unlike some to were you can taste it and leaves a bad taste.
Awilda C.
Works wonders, very easy to use and doesn't break as easy as other brand which is a plus for me. Other floss picks aren't as durable as DenTek complete.
Terrion C.
Waxhaw, NC
I had braces in the past so my teeth are very close to each other. This products works perfectly for my teeth and gums. Excellent report from my dentist.
Amy K.
Holland, MI
My most favorite go to flossers! I keep bags of these everywhere. They're not too flimsy but still have some give to get into those hard to reach spots.
Ana G.
Hollywood, FL
Love the minty flavor. Super easy to floss, I'm not the biggest fan of flossing but this makes it soo much easier and enjoyable than regular flossing.