DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #92 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Ceres CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This are my favorite they are easy to take everywhere fresh clean teeth feeling I like this over regular floss anyday
Emily S.
Emily S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love these flossers. I keep some in my purse at all times and they're great for on the go or after lunch at work.
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F.
Tolleson, AZ
They are strong and don't break. Have a bag of these on my desk at work. Coworkers know who to come to for flossers
Marilu C.
Marilu C.
Banning, CA
Cant live with out these! Great price. Great Quality. I get them at Wal-Mart. Everyone in the house enjoys them.
Karla F.
Karla F.
Tarrytown, NY
My favorite. These are very sturdy and won't shred on me. The floss is thick enough to get rid of all the gunk.
amanda b.
amanda b.
Granby, MA
Work great! Much better than regular floss and more effective due to the pick end to get hard to reach places.
Garrett H.
Garrett H.
Smyrna, GA
Like the taste of these but they are so thin and don't glide through the teeth so I felt like I bled a lot.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert
These work great! My teeth are close together but these are thin enough to fit. The fresh mint is nice too!
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Baltimore, MD
I've used the floss picks and loved them! The floss is strong so the picks can be reused if you rinse them.
Ngoc L.
Ngoc L.
Does the job well. A little flimsy compared to a different brand but this one has a better pick at the end.