DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #90 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Helen T.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Favorite floss! I like to call it my floss for dummies! It's easy to use and defiantly does a great job cleansing in between teeth.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Kennesaw, GA
These picks make flossing so easy and effortless because let's face it, most people don't floss simply because it's such a hassle
Meg W.
Meg W.
We couldn't survive without our floss picks. So much better than dealing with floss and very handy to throw in the purse and go.
Jessy N.
Jessy N.
Meridian, Ms
Use these multiple times a day when I get food stuck in my teeth. They're very handy and easier to use than traditional floss.
Hwang O.
Hwang O.
Dentek Complete Clean Floss Picks are perfect for on-the-go and really easy to use. I like these better than the string floss.
Amber B.
Amber B.
These are my favorite flossers. I have them stashed in every purse and car. They work very well and ive never had one break.
Chant N Pedro F.
Chant N Pedro F.
CARLSBAD, NM
Have to always keep these in the house. Our whole family uses them. The price is good too. Walmart is the place I get mine.
Sheila
Sheila
I love to use these. They're perfect for on the go. Very easy for the kids to use and very durable. Love love this product
Farell C.
Farell C.
Tucson, AZ
These make flossing painless and easy, the way these are shaped make it easy to get the hard to reach teeth in the back.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Helps get in between the crevices for a thorough gum cleaning. It feels refreshing and my gums have never looked better!