BY DENTEK #93 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Target
halie f.
Wellston, OH
I pack these with me everywhere. They are always in my purse. They are very durable unlike others ive used and hgave the strong mint flavor i like. They are perfect for the hard to reach places!
Morgan M.
Imperial, PA
I really like this product. Was not harsh on my teeth or gums whatsoever. I use twice daily. Leaves my breath smelling nice, and works very well. I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Jennifer R.
Harvard, IL
Best tool to floss with! This product makes it sooo easy to reach those difficult areas in the back of the mouth. My mom and I use these all the time. We've repurchased multiple times! :D
Kara O.
Melissa, TX
Looooove these! They fit between my teeth perfectly and the pick end is great for getting between the teeth that have a permanent retainer! I keep a bag in my bathroom, car, and my office!
Katie K.
Waterville, OH
These work well but the pick at the end makes it difficult to hold and grip for teeth that have tight gaps. I would still repurchase but probably will try a different brand next time.
Mary Ann H.
Muldrow, OK
Because I have a bridge that I need to thread through my teeth so I appreciate a floss that is thin, fresh tasting and won't shred when I move to the back of my mouth. Great product!
Natalie J.
Tampa, FL
I have super tight teeth so these always come in handy with my dental regime. They are quick to pop in your bag for travel or a quick night out. The mint flavor is an added bonus.
Jamie K.
Waterloo, IA
These reach every nook and cranny in every tooth without breaking, and I love the pick on the other end. I'll never go back to using regular floss after trying floss picks.
Diane T.
Bronx, NY
These are my favorite! Durable and minty. They are perfect for the tough to reach areas. I bro g them with my everywhere I go; it's easy to do with the resealable bag.
Tara N.
Channahon , IL
I always have a bag of these in the bathroom at home, plus a few in a small case in my purse. I've tried other brands and these are the best--the floss doesn't shred like it does on other brands.