DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #83 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
\Danielle J.
Wellness Guru Expert
These picks are a must have for me. I even keep a pack in my glove box. They're convenient, effective, and do a far better job than old school string floss any day!
Jessie Jane G.
Lakewood, CA
I love having these they are very convenient I have some in my car some of my desk drawer some of my purse and of course at home. They work very well very sturdy
Lauryn B.
Olympia, WA
I really prefer this product over regular floss. It's much easier and convenient to use. They are great for on the go as well as at home use. I will always buy products like this. Defiantly recommend.
halie f.
Wellston, OH
I pack these with me everywhere. They are always in my purse. They are very durable unlike others ive used and hgave the strong mint flavor i like. They are perfect for the hard to reach places!
Morgan M.
Imperial, PA
I really like this product. Was not harsh on my teeth or gums whatsoever. I use twice daily. Leaves my breath smelling nice, and works very well. I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Katie K.
Waterville, OH
These work well but the pick at the end makes it difficult to hold and grip for teeth that have tight gaps. I would still repurchase but probably will try a different brand next time.
Mary Ann H.
Muldrow, OK
Because I have a bridge that I need to thread through my teeth so I appreciate a floss that is thin, fresh tasting and won't shred when I move to the back of my mouth. Great product!
Natalie J.
Tampa, FL
I have super tight teeth so these always come in handy with my dental regime. They are quick to pop in your bag for travel or a quick night out. The mint flavor is an added bonus.
Jamie K.
Waterloo, IA
These reach every nook and cranny in every tooth without breaking, and I love the pick on the other end. I'll never go back to using regular floss after trying floss picks.
Kali G.
Just bought these from Walmart and I love them. They do the job and are easier to use than other flosses, especially if you have tight spots between your teeth.