DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #83 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Teia I.
Lebanon Junction, KY
Absolutely love these! So easy to use throughout the day while on the go and also at home!
Christina V.
Really good and strong floss that won't rip on you when you're in the middle of using it. Does a great job at getting between teeth. Can be hard to maneuver though.
Arasally M.
Love love love these. I have them in the restroom on my vanity and in my truck. Both my husband and I do not leave with out them. Very good product
Kara Kai K.
I love this floss. My teeth are very close together and the shred proof floss really does what it says. Flossing is so much easier with these little miracles.
Erin D.
I love using the picks, regular dental floss always hurt my fingers. I normally use one pick for my top teeth and one for my bottom teeth. My mouth only ever feels clean when I include flossing into my routine. I will continue to buy these regularly.
Rayann C.
Anchor Point, AK
I need really strong floss because my teeth are cramped. I also have a small mouth so I refuse to use anything besides picks. This is the best I've been able to find. I think it's only managed to break a couple times
Emily S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love these flossers. I keep some in my purse at all times and they're great for on the go or after lunch at work.
Yvonne R.
You should always floss and if you need to buy a product why not one that keeps you refreshed
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love having these floss picks on me at all times. They're easy and quick to use. No muss no fuss.
Christina F.
Finally a floss pick that doesn't fall apart! We use these in our house religiously, They have a strong floss that seriously doesn't start to shred, even with tighter teeth. They have a minty taste too, so even after meals you can freshen up a little without having to completely brush your teeth.