DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #92 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Chloe T.
Chloe T.
We love these little flossers! The oft-recommended practice of toothflossery is now a regular habit in our house, and what a difference these make.
Arasally M.
Arasally M.
Love love love these. I have them in the restroom on my vanity and in my truck. Both my husband and I do not leave with out them. Very good product
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Gets everything! Gets you to those hard to reach angles. Bought this at target for super cheap! Doesn't shred when flossing. Simple and effective.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Tulare, CA
These are very convenient to use. You can keep them in your purse for work, going out to dinner, or any type of vacation. Very travel freindly.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Raleigh, NC
These DenTek picks are great for flossing in between tight areas of teeth. I've been using this kind for years and always end up repurchasing.
Sitera T.
Sitera T.
Mount Dora, FL
I by this product for me and my family. It's very strong and durable. It does great in removing food particles and help keep the great fresh.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Sacramento, CA
The best, most convenient way to floss. Great length for reaching back teeth and great design for comfort. The mint is subtle but refreshing.
Kasey K.
Kasey K.
Johnson City, TN
I like flossing with picks because I absolutely cannot hold onto a piece of floss. These keep your teeth clean and they even smell great!
Megan M.
Megan M.
North Miami, FL
Love these! I keep them in my desk at work, in my purse, in my bathroom- they're great for flossing anywhere you need to after a meal!
kimberly e.
kimberly e.
Friendsville , TN
Hate dealing with standard dental floss. These flossers are the best for getting in between super tight teeth! Easy to take on the go