DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #83 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Target
Erin D.
I love using the picks, regular dental floss always hurt my fingers. I normally use one pick for my top teeth and one for my bottom teeth. My mouth only ever feels clean when I include flossing into my routine. I will continue to buy these regularly.
Darian D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will floss everyday if I have these! I am more inclined to reach for these picks rather than the traditional floss. It reaches in between each tooth and leaves a nice minty taste.
Ana C.
I am a Dental Assistant and absolutely hate a Dental Floss that shreds! But I LOVE this floss its super easy and convenient to use. It doesn't shred. I use this to floss when I'm driving to work. Its affordable and can be found about anywhere!
L. S.
I love this individual floss picks. They do the job and your fingers don't get the circulation cut off because you have floss wrapper around them. The mint is a refreshing zing.
Ashley P.
East Nassau, NY
This is the only floss in our house. Everyone likes the convenience of the picks. It stays true to the fact that they do not shred. Even my kids enjoy using the flossers as well. The mint taste is subtle and not overpowering.
Daniela A.
Fresno, CA
These are strong floss lines that are able to get in between every nook and cranny. These are also coated with a nice mint coating that helps freshen the breath as well.
Shelby V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like these a lot! I don't think "Shred proof" should be on the packaging though. They do shred a little bit with use! but definitely more convenient than regular floss!
Christina V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Really good and strong floss that won't rip on you when you're in the middle of using it. Does a great job at getting between teeth. Can be hard to maneuver though.
C L.
Love these! My husband uses these multiple times a day and we have repurchased them several times! They are easy to use and leave your mouth feeling so clean and fresh! I know we will be using these for years to come!
\Danielle J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These picks are a must have for me. I even keep a pack in my glove box. They're convenient, effective, and do a far better job than old school string floss any day!