DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #92 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Boca Raton, FL
These are strong floss lines that are able to get in between every nook and cranny. These are also coated with a nice mint coating that helps freshen the breath as well.
Christina V.
Christina V.
Really good and strong floss that won't rip on you when you're in the middle of using it. Does a great job at getting between teeth. Can be hard to maneuver though.
Jessie Jane G.
Jessie Jane G.
Lakewood, CA
I love having these they are very convenient I have some in my car some of my desk drawer some of my purse and of course at home. They work very well very sturdy
Kali G.
Kali G.
Just bought these from Walmart and I love them. They do the job and are easier to use than other flosses, especially if you have tight spots between your teeth.
Kara Kai K.
Kara Kai K.
I love this floss. My teeth are very close together and the shred proof floss really does what it says. Flossing is so much easier with these little miracles.
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
Chesapeake, VA
Once again I love the ease of the pre-threaded pics and I love the mint flavor on them and the fact that it's made from a stronger thread really works well
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
I like the for flossing they don't come apart and work really well and the mint flavor is good unlike some to were you can taste it and leaves a bad taste.
Terrion C.
Terrion C.
Waxhaw, NC
I had braces in the past so my teeth are very close to each other. This products works perfectly for my teeth and gums. Excellent report from my dentist.
Awilda C.
Awilda C.
Works wonders, very easy to use and doesn't break as easy as other brand which is a plus for me. Other floss picks aren't as durable as DenTek complete.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Athens
To me, floss is floss. It does the job and doesn't break so I guess it gets 5 stars in that area. I don't have anything negative or positive to say.