DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #86 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Olivia W.
Elgin, IL
I love using these before I brush. They little plastic piece makes it so easy to reach all of my teeth and not get super messy with normal floss. The after taste is great and I highly reckoned them to anyone.
Shekinah B.
The only floss I use. It is very sturdy but also affordable. I use them twice a day and because the amount that comes in the package it still lasts me for quite some time. I could not go to another brand and definitely recommend this to anyone who is a daily flosser.
Sheila C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've got guppy front choppers, but really close together molars. When I do remember to floss, these make it SO easy. I've found with traditional floss, I've felt like both of my fists had to fit in my mouth for me to reach the back of my mouth. This design makes it effortless!
Sammi J.
Miami, OK
I buy the DenTek Flossers because they are convenient when I'm out and about. They are perfect to just throw in my purse for whenever I need to use them. They have a refresing minty flavor.
Marilyn F.
New Carlisle, OH
Easy to use and have never split or broke, these little flosses are not only practical but convenient. No more string marks around your fingers either! Disposable and just the right gauge of floss to get the job done, especially in between tight teeth.
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
These make flossing much easier. They also make it more fun. I keep these by the sink so I always remember to use them. I would recommend these to people especially if they forget or don't like to floss.
Erin D.
I love using the picks, regular dental floss always hurt my fingers. I normally use one pick for my top teeth and one for my bottom teeth. My mouth only ever feels clean when I include flossing into my routine. I will continue to buy these regularly.
Darian D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will floss everyday if I have these! I am more inclined to reach for these picks rather than the traditional floss. It reaches in between each tooth and leaves a nice minty taste.
Ana C.
I am a Dental Assistant and absolutely hate a Dental Floss that shreds! But I LOVE this floss its super easy and convenient to use. It doesn't shred. I use this to floss when I'm driving to work. Its affordable and can be found about anywhere!
L. S.
I love this individual floss picks. They do the job and your fingers don't get the circulation cut off because you have floss wrapper around them. The mint is a refreshing zing.