DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #83 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Laura L.
Broomfield, CO
I have used these for the past few months and I have noticed a cleaner feeling smile. They do seem to break pretty easily although I will admit I am a rough flosser. I will continue to use this product
Lyndsey B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! These are so handy to have everywhere! I keep them at work and in my purse! They work so well! I love flossing anyway and I hate using regular floss so that's why I love these jewels!
MFLO O.
Love this product. The kids version for children is great to. With floss I feel like I am gagging but this is easy to use and I can dispose of this without getting my hands dirty as with regulars floss. It is a little more discreet that carrying and pulling out a ream of floss.
Annesha O.
Perfect for convenience and at home use. I am a repeat user and they taste great. I like it better than the standard dental floss. It's easier to use and great for kids. I would definitely repurchase.
Jules W.
Redondo Beach, CA
I like using DenTek's floss picks, and was especially pleased when I saw the shredproof version, since that is my main complaint with floss picks generally. These work great! They encourage me to floss like never before. The price is reasonable for the floss pick count.
Olivia W.
Elgin, IL
I love using these before I brush. They little plastic piece makes it so easy to reach all of my teeth and not get super messy with normal floss. The after taste is great and I highly reckoned them to anyone.
Shekinah B.
The only floss I use. It is very sturdy but also affordable. I use them twice a day and because the amount that comes in the package it still lasts me for quite some time. I could not go to another brand and definitely recommend this to anyone who is a daily flosser.
Sammi J.
Miami, OK
I buy the DenTek Flossers because they are convenient when I'm out and about. They are perfect to just throw in my purse for whenever I need to use them. They have a refresing minty flavor.
Marilyn F.
New Carlisle, OH
Easy to use and have never split or broke, these little flosses are not only practical but convenient. No more string marks around your fingers either! Disposable and just the right gauge of floss to get the job done, especially in between tight teeth.
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
These make flossing much easier. They also make it more fun. I keep these by the sink so I always remember to use them. I would recommend these to people especially if they forget or don't like to floss.