DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #91 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sammi J.
Sammi J.
Miami, OK
I buy the DenTek Flossers because they are convenient when I'm out and about. They are perfect to just throw in my purse for whenever I need to use them. They have a refresing minty flavor.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Imperial, PA
I really like this product. Was not harsh on my teeth or gums whatsoever. I use twice daily. Leaves my breath smelling nice, and works very well. I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Harvard, IL
Best tool to floss with! This product makes it sooo easy to reach those difficult areas in the back of the mouth. My mom and I use these all the time. We've repurchased multiple times! :D
Katie K.
Katie K.
Waterville, OH
These work well but the pick at the end makes it difficult to hold and grip for teeth that have tight gaps. I would still repurchase but probably will try a different brand next time.
Mary Ann H.
Mary Ann H.
Muldrow, OK
Because I have a bridge that I need to thread through my teeth so I appreciate a floss that is thin, fresh tasting and won't shred when I move to the back of my mouth. Great product!
Darian D.
Darian D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I will floss everyday if I have these! I am more inclined to reach for these picks rather than the traditional floss. It reaches in between each tooth and leaves a nice minty taste.
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Tampa, FL
I have super tight teeth so these always come in handy with my dental regime. They are quick to pop in your bag for travel or a quick night out. The mint flavor is an added bonus.
L. S.
L. S.
I love this individual floss picks. They do the job and your fingers don't get the circulation cut off because you have floss wrapper around them. The mint is a refreshing zing.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Waterloo, IA
These reach every nook and cranny in every tooth without breaking, and I love the pick on the other end. I'll never go back to using regular floss after trying floss picks.
Shelby V.
Shelby V.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like these a lot! I don't think "Shred proof" should be on the packaging though. They do shred a little bit with use! but definitely more convenient than regular floss!