DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #83 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Ana G.
Hollywood, FL
Love the minty flavor. Super easy to floss, I'm not the biggest fan of flossing but this makes it soo much easier and enjoyable than regular flossing.
Liz M.
Mayaguez
My dental hygienist recommended me this product to include it as a part of my daily oral hygiene. I try it and like it so I will buy it again.
Kasey K.
Johnson City, TN
I like flossing with picks because I absolutely cannot hold onto a piece of floss. These keep your teeth clean and they even smell great!
Rachelle R.
Albuquerque
I like these alot. It has the two functions of flossing the teeth and also a pick to pick things out and clean the plaque off teeth
Meg W.
We couldn't survive without our floss picks. So much better than dealing with floss and very handy to throw in the purse and go.
Kelly F.
These are a lifesaver! Soooo much easier than traditional floss and easy to carry on a purse or pocket and be discreet! Kelly
caitlin w.
Herrin, IL
Awesome flosser! The way it's made makes it easy to fit in the hard to reach teeth in the back. Will always be my. Go to
Farell C.
Tucson, AZ
These make flossing painless and easy, the way these are shaped make it easy to get the hard to reach teeth in the back.
Sarah J.
Brookhaven
My whole family uses these and it is much easier for me to get my kids to floss with these than regular dental floss.
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This are my favorite they are easy to take everywhere fresh clean teeth feeling I like this over regular floss anyday