DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #83 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT
These floss pickers do the job. I actually prefer these over regular floss string. I can scrape my tongue with these. I can pick in between my teeth with these like a tooth pick. It's a two in one. I need to go pick up more
Cassandra B.
Portland, OR
We love these Dentek picks at my house. Very convenient to grab one right after a meal make it easier to try and keep up with the dentists orders. They're very easy to get back into hard to reach or closely packed teeth.
Rayann C.
Anchor Point, AK
I need really strong floss because my teeth are cramped. I also have a small mouth so I refuse to use anything besides picks. This is the best I've been able to find. I think it's only managed to break a couple times
Lorraine P.
Kent, WA
I believe that these floss picks are the main reason that my semi-annual dental appointments are very smooth and easy. I am able to easily floss while watching tv or browsing sites on my computer. I keep them in a drawer next to my bed, which ensure that I floss at least once a day - usually evenings.
Sarah V.
Burnsville, MN
It is so much easier to use these than the strings of floss! I can even use this on my little guy. My only complaint is it would be nice if they were a little smaller, because it can still be hard to reach some spots.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I always have a bag of these in my desk drawer at work. I don't use them to replace regular flossing, but they really come in handy after eating lunch or a snack. I eat a lot of granola and nut snacks at work so it's not uncommon for me to have something stuck in my teeth. I use these all the time.
Summer H.
Highland, CA
This is a very promising product. i use this on the daily. It is very kind to the teeth and does the job right. i buy this product at any drug store or walmart. It is a very effective product and very easy to handle. i recommend this product to all. i am very satisfied with rhis product.
Maggie M.
Huntsville
Love dental flossers!! They are quick and convenient and get the job done. I find it takes 2-4 per floss but it's ok with me. Regular floss gets nasty and is hard to use sometimes so I love having this option!
Jennifer M.
Hayward, CA
These are great little things to carry in the car, office, school, purse, etc. It's nice to have a product you can depend on after meals or you feel something in between your teeth. These are my go to everyday.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
These hold up to my tightly fitted teeth! They don't break on me and they are easy to use because they are on a stick. And the price is great cause they aren't crazy expensive like other brands. This is my go to floss!