DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #83 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
kristina n.
This floss picks are so easy to use. the handle helps to reach all the way in the back of your mouth and clean everything. it have very strong minty fresh scent. as you floss you see and feel your teeth getting cleaner! I keep buying them. aways have some in my bag on the go.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
This isn't as good as the crest floss. These always seem to break apart easily and isn't as strong. I feel like I have to use either 2-3 of these to floss my all my teeth. Its very frustrating since these aren't the cheapest to use and its a waste to use more than one each time.
Tawny N.
Wiggins, CO
I use these floss picks every night after I brush my teeth. It's so much easier than flossing with regular dental floss and I think its cleans just as well. These flossers don't shred like many of them do and I don't have to struggle to get it in between my teeth.
Kelly R.
Dover, DE
I love using these! I can put some in a little ziplock bag and throw them in my purse to take everywhere with me since you never know when you might want to use one to freshen up a bit. I love his at one end it's like a toothpick and the other is the floss. I also love the mintyness they give. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Julissa P.
Brooklyn, NY
Was skeptical about using the floss picks, always appreciated the classic floss but DenTek changed my mind. These are durable and small enough for me to angle and get my molars in the back, really appreciate that design feature, highly recommend.
Megan C.
Love these! I cannot use the regular ol floss that you wrap around yours fingers. I just can't do it lol. Once I discovered these babies - my teeth cleaning game was changed. I love flossing now. It makes it so easy to reach in between every tooth. Every. Single. Tooth. Trust me when I say - they work wonders! I actually enjoy flossing.
Jean J.
Temperance, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hate flossing. I do it twice a day, but I hate it. These little guys help out so much and are so much better than twisting floss around your fingers and having to shove them in your mouth. Gross! And you can throw these in your purse and go!
Cecilia V.
I hate writing bad reviews but I really don't like this product. The idea is cool but is ineffective. They aren't shred proof and hurt my gums when I try to floss. I wouldn't recommend, especially if you have sensitive gums or teeth.
Chelsea R.
Sterling, VA
My parents and I love these for flossing! They are way easier to use than normal floss and fit perfectly in between even the tightest teeth areas without ripping. Plus, they have a nice minty smell/taste, and they're affordable!
Tiffany D.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Convenient and easy to use. The package is small enough to carry around in your bag. The mint flavor really enhances this product. I also find them gentler on my gums, probably because you have a little more control than regular floss.