DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #84 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Rayann C.
Anchor Point, AK
I need really strong floss because my teeth are cramped. I also have a small mouth so I refuse to use anything besides picks. This is the best I've been able to find. I think it's only managed to break a couple times
Jennifer M.
Hayward, CA
These are great little things to carry in the car, office, school, purse, etc. It's nice to have a product you can depend on after meals or you feel something in between your teeth. These are my go to everyday.
Maggie M.
Huntsville
Love dental flossers!! They are quick and convenient and get the job done. I find it takes 2-4 per floss but it's ok with me. Regular floss gets nasty and is hard to use sometimes so I love having this option!
Olivia W.
Elgin, IL
I love using these before I brush. They little plastic piece makes it so easy to reach all of my teeth and not get super messy with normal floss. The after taste is great and I highly reckoned them to anyone.
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
These make flossing much easier. They also make it more fun. I keep these by the sink so I always remember to use them. I would recommend these to people especially if they forget or don't like to floss.
Laura L.
Broomfield, CO
I have used these for the past few months and I have noticed a cleaner feeling smile. They do seem to break pretty easily although I will admit I am a rough flosser. I will continue to use this product
Annesha O.
Perfect for convenience and at home use. I am a repeat user and they taste great. I like it better than the standard dental floss. It's easier to use and great for kids. I would definitely repurchase.
Lauryn B.
Olympia, WA
I really prefer this product over regular floss. It's much easier and convenient to use. They are great for on the go as well as at home use. I will always buy products like this. Defiantly recommend.
Lyndsey B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! These are so handy to have everywhere! I keep them at work and in my purse! They work so well! I love flossing anyway and I hate using regular floss so that's why I love these jewels!
halie f.
Wellston, OH
I pack these with me everywhere. They are always in my purse. They are very durable unlike others ive used and hgave the strong mint flavor i like. They are perfect for the hard to reach places!