DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #86 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Ebony M.
Stone mountain
The main  reason I buy these is because of the curved head. I'm not spraining my wrist to reach my back teeth. The floss is very thin, so it easily gets in between those hard to clean tight spots. And because the floss is shred proof I don't worry about it tearing while I'm getting into certain areas.
Megan C.
Love these! I cannot use the regular ol floss that you wrap around yours fingers. I just can't do it lol. Once I discovered these babies - my teeth cleaning game was changed. I love flossing now. It makes it so easy to reach in between every tooth. Every. Single. Tooth. Trust me when I say - they work wonders! I actually enjoy flossing.
Cecilia V.
I hate writing bad reviews but I really don't like this product. The idea is cool but is ineffective. They aren't shred proof and hurt my gums when I try to floss. I wouldn't recommend, especially if you have sensitive gums or teeth.
Chelsea R.
Sterling, VA
My parents and I love these for flossing! They are way easier to use than normal floss and fit perfectly in between even the tightest teeth areas without ripping. Plus, they have a nice minty smell/taste, and they're affordable!
Tiffany D.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Convenient and easy to use. The package is small enough to carry around in your bag. The mint flavor really enhances this product. I also find them gentler on my gums, probably because you have a little more control than regular floss.
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT
These floss pickers do the job. I actually prefer these over regular floss string. I can scrape my tongue with these. I can pick in between my teeth with these like a tooth pick. It's a two in one. I need to go pick up more
Cassandra B.
Portland, OR
We love these Dentek picks at my house. Very convenient to grab one right after a meal make it easier to try and keep up with the dentists orders. They're very easy to get back into hard to reach or closely packed teeth.
Rayann C.
Anchor Point, AK
I need really strong floss because my teeth are cramped. I also have a small mouth so I refuse to use anything besides picks. This is the best I've been able to find. I think it's only managed to break a couple times
Lorraine P.
Kent, WA
I believe that these floss picks are the main reason that my semi-annual dental appointments are very smooth and easy. I am able to easily floss while watching tv or browsing sites on my computer. I keep them in a drawer next to my bed, which ensure that I floss at least once a day - usually evenings.
Sarah V.
Burnsville, MN
It is so much easier to use these than the strings of floss! I can even use this on my little guy. My only complaint is it would be nice if they were a little smaller, because it can still be hard to reach some spots.