DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #83 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Melissa M.
I used to HATE to floss and could never seem to get the correct length when it came to the kind you would just have a string of. Basically the only time I would floss and get it done correctly was at the dentist. I absolutely think these are a genius design. I have very tight space between my teeth and I have no problem getting this floss stick in between them. Thanks to this product I now floss as my teeth daily without issue. I've repurchased this multiple times and have recommended it to many friends and relatives.
Diane T.
Bronx, NY
These are my favorite! Durable and minty. They are perfect for the tough to reach areas. I bro g them with my everywhere I go; it's easy to do with the resealable bag.
Tara N.
Channahon, IL
I always have a bag of these in the bathroom at home, plus a few in a small case in my purse. I've tried other brands and these are the best--the floss doesn't shred like it does on other brands.
Chelsea N.
Castleton, NY
I don't leave home without these!!! I use them many times a week and its the only brand I will use. The floss doesn't feel "damaging" to my teeth like other brands do and don't get stuck. They break while flossing from time to time, however, not as much as other products I have used before. I always make sure I have a bag at work, at home and in the car. I would die without these!
Esther L.
Novato, CA
These are my all time favorite floss picks!!! I love the design of them which makes it super easy to reach your back teeth. I also love that there are picks on the end of them. Regular floss is such a hassle, but with these DenTek floss picks there are no excuses! I keep them at home, in my desk at my office, AND in my purse! Have to have them readily available at all times :)
Nikki G.
Wellness Guru Expert
With so many choices on the market, and I have been through a great many of them, these are my favorite! I have very close set teeth which make getting lesser quality floss through futile. I would end up with snapped floss string on my flossers...extremely frustrating! But not Denatek ultra strong. This product lives up to its name...thank heavens!
Maryn A.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I recently switched to a cheaper brand and have realized that it is worth the extra $2 to get the name brand. These do not unravel as quickly which makes flossing easier.
Karen D.
College Park, MD
I want to be able to floss without having to get spit in my hands. You can get them at drug stores plus retailers like Target and Walmart. I use these daily. Each floss stick has strong floss on one end and the other has a pointed end meant to be used as a pick. They're usually around $5.
Christina C.
Topeka
These are really these best flossers I've tried. It is easy to ignore flossing when it is in a spool. But these individual flossers make it really easy. And I definitely prefer these to the ones that have a flat design because they are easier to manipulate in the back of the mouth.
Kelly R.
Dover, DE
I love using these! I can put some in a little ziplock bag and throw them in my purse to take everywhere with me since you never know when you might want to use one to freshen up a bit. I love his at one end it's like a toothpick and the other is the floss. I also love the mintyness they give. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.