DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #83 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Chelsea N.
Castleton, NY
I don't leave home without these!!! I use them many times a week and its the only brand I will use. The floss doesn't feel "damaging" to my teeth like other brands do and don't get stuck. They break while flossing from time to time, however, not as much as other products I have used before. I always make sure I have a bag at work, at home and in the car. I would die without these!
Esther L.
Novato, CA
These are my all time favorite floss picks!!! I love the design of them which makes it super easy to reach your back teeth. I also love that there are picks on the end of them. Regular floss is such a hassle, but with these DenTek floss picks there are no excuses! I keep them at home, in my desk at my office, AND in my purse! Have to have them readily available at all times :)
Nikki G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
With so many choices on the market, and I have been through a great many of them, these are my favorite! I have very close set teeth which make getting lesser quality floss through futile. I would end up with snapped floss string on my flossers...extremely frustrating! But not Denatek ultra strong. This product lives up to its name...thank heavens!
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I'm embarrassed to admit that I have a bag at home and in my work bag. 🙈 I have become obsessed with flossing and after I eat my lunch I grab one and go at it. I feel like any particles between my teeth is just gross! I like the mint flavor in this floss. It keeps my mouth clean between brushing.
Christina F.
Finally a floss pick that doesn't fall apart! We use these in our house religiously, They have a strong floss that seriously doesn't start to shred, even with tighter teeth. They have a minty taste too, so even after meals you can freshen up a little without having to completely brush your teeth.
Karen D.
College Park, MD
I want to be able to floss without having to get spit in my hands. You can get them at drug stores plus retailers like Target and Walmart. I use these daily. Each floss stick has strong floss on one end and the other has a pointed end meant to be used as a pick. They're usually around $5.
Maryn A.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I recently switched to a cheaper brand and have realized that it is worth the extra $2 to get the name brand. These do not unravel as quickly which makes flossing easier.
Heather M.
Madison, SD
These picks work great for not only flossing but also to use as a toothpick. The floss is strong and does not seem to break, the pick end is soft enough to go between your teeth but firm enough to be able to pick with it.
I like the mint flavor it leaves even after you are done using them.
Christina C.
Topeka
These are really these best flossers I've tried. It is easy to ignore flossing when it is in a spool. But these individual flossers make it really easy. And I definitely prefer these to the ones that have a flat design because they are easier to manipulate in the back of the mouth.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
This isn't as good as the crest floss. These always seem to break apart easily and isn't as strong. I feel like I have to use either 2-3 of these to floss my all my teeth. Its very frustrating since these aren't the cheapest to use and its a waste to use more than one each time.