DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #92 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Julissa P.
Julissa P.
Brooklyn, NY
Was skeptical about using the floss picks, always appreciated the classic floss but DenTek changed my mind. These are durable and small enough for me to angle and get my molars in the back, really appreciate that design feature, highly recommend.
Ana C.
Ana C.
I am a Dental Assistant and absolutely hate a Dental Floss that shreds! But I LOVE this floss its super easy and convenient to use. It doesn't shred. I use this to floss when I'm driving to work. Its affordable and can be found about anywhere!
Jean J.
Jean J.
Temperance, MI
I hate flossing. I do it twice a day, but I hate it. These little guys help out so much and are so much better than twisting floss around your fingers and having to shove them in your mouth. Gross! And you can throw these in your purse and go!
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
I hate writing bad reviews but I really don't like this product. The idea is cool but is ineffective. They aren't shred proof and hurt my gums when I try to floss. I wouldn't recommend, especially if you have sensitive gums or teeth.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Sterling, VA
My parents and I love these for flossing! They are way easier to use than normal floss and fit perfectly in between even the tightest teeth areas without ripping. Plus, they have a nice minty smell/taste, and they're affordable!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
East Nassau, NY
This is the only floss in our house. Everyone likes the convenience of the picks. It stays true to the fact that they do not shred. Even my kids enjoy using the flossers as well. The mint taste is subtle and not overpowering.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT
These floss pickers do the job. I actually prefer these over regular floss string. I can scrape my tongue with these. I can pick in between my teeth with these like a tooth pick. It's a two in one. I need to go pick up more
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Portland, OR
We love these Dentek picks at my house. Very convenient to grab one right after a meal make it easier to try and keep up with the dentists orders. They're very easy to get back into hard to reach or closely packed teeth.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Burnsville, MN
It is so much easier to use these than the strings of floss! I can even use this on my little guy. My only complaint is it would be nice if they were a little smaller, because it can still be hard to reach some spots.
C L.
C L.
Love these! My husband uses these multiple times a day and we have repurchased them several times! They are easy to use and leave your mouth feeling so clean and fresh! I know we will be using these for years to come!