DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #90 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Karen D.
College Park, MD
I want to be able to floss without having to get spit in my hands. You can get them at drug stores plus retailers like Target and Walmart. I use these daily. Each floss stick has strong floss on one end and the other has a pointed end meant to be used as a pick. They're usually around $5.
Christina C.
Topeka
These are really these best flossers I've tried. It is easy to ignore flossing when it is in a spool. But these individual flossers make it really easy. And I definitely prefer these to the ones that have a flat design because they are easier to manipulate in the back of the mouth.
MFLO O.
Love this product. The kids version for children is great to. With floss I feel like I am gagging but this is easy to use and I can dispose of this without getting my hands dirty as with regulars floss. It is a little more discreet that carrying and pulling out a ream of floss.
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
This isn't as good as the crest floss. These always seem to break apart easily and isn't as strong. I feel like I have to use either 2-3 of these to floss my all my teeth. Its very frustrating since these aren't the cheapest to use and its a waste to use more than one each time.
Susan L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Sturdy re-usable floss. I don't feel like I have to use a new one each time. These are effective. The only con is that it is difficult to grip despite it's proclaimed "grip technology". The floss part feels like plastic and is quite durable. I prefer pics over loose line floss
kristina n.
This floss picks are so easy to use. the handle helps to reach all the way in the back of your mouth and clean everything. it have very strong minty fresh scent. as you floss you see and feel your teeth getting cleaner! I keep buying them. aways have some in my bag on the go.
Jules W.
Redondo Beach, CA
I like using DenTek's floss picks, and was especially pleased when I saw the shredproof version, since that is my main complaint with floss picks generally. These work great! They encourage me to floss like never before. The price is reasonable for the floss pick count.
Shekinah B.
The only floss I use. It is very sturdy but also affordable. I use them twice a day and because the amount that comes in the package it still lasts me for quite some time. I could not go to another brand and definitely recommend this to anyone who is a daily flosser.
Tawny N.
Wiggins, CO
I use these floss picks every night after I brush my teeth. It's so much easier than flossing with regular dental floss and I think its cleans just as well. These flossers don't shred like many of them do and I don't have to struggle to get it in between my teeth.
Erin D.
I love using the picks, regular dental floss always hurt my fingers. I normally use one pick for my top teeth and one for my bottom teeth. My mouth only ever feels clean when I include flossing into my routine. I will continue to buy these regularly.