DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #83 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Brittany B.
Sutherland, VA
These are amazing! They reach all the hard to reach places. I wouldn't use any other brand!
Kiyomi K.
Voorhees, NJ
These are pretty strong and better than most I've used before. Will buy again! Minty too!
Michelle C.
W Sacramento, CA
Very convenient. Nice mint taste, refreshing, does not shred. Will continue to purchase.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Great to have in your purse for on the go. Great for after you eat. Work pretty well.
Marquel K.
Bryan, TX
These are wonderful. I can get my children to floss as long as I keep them on hand.
Ariel C.
These hurt my gums for the first week or so, but after that everything was good.
Patti M.
I catty these in my purse, my car, I have them in my desk at work! I love them
Abbey R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Always have these in my drawer at home when I am brushing my teeth and need one
Michelle T.
Makes flossing easy so there's no excuse. Just grab and go. These never have broke apart on my unlike others that became stuck in between my teeth. I purchase these at least once a month.