DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #90 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Erin W.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Great to have in your purse for on the go. Great for after you eat. Work pretty well.
Caiti C.
Caiti C.
New berlin , WI
These are great to have on hand for dental hygiene. Definitely good to keep in your purse to use on the go
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Portland, OR
Convenient and easy to use. The package is small enough to carry around in your bag. The mint flavor really enhances this product. I also find them gentler on my gums, probably because you have a little more control than regular floss.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Mayaguez
My dental hygienist recommended me this product to include it as a part of my daily oral hygiene. I try it and like it so I will buy it again.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
These hold up to my tightly fitted teeth! They don't break on me and they are easy to use because they are on a stick. And the price is great cause they aren't crazy expensive like other brands. This is my go to floss!
Susie A.
Susie A.
Mcallen, TX
I always got in trouble by my dentist for not glossing. I'm kind of a lazy person and I'm always in a rush. I never had the time or patience to floss. Floss pick make it so much easier. I have no excuse now. I can do it without much though and without the ugliness of having my floss around my fingers.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Atlanta, GA
Super strong floss, have never had one break. The mint aftertaste is great. These hold up better than a lot of the other ones I've tried. Purchased at Target.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Waresboro, GA
My entire family uses these, I always purchase these as stacking stuffers as well. We love them we use them everyday. We will continue to purchase these!!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Dover, DE
I love using these! I can put some in a little ziplock bag and throw them in my purse to take everywhere with me since you never know when you might want to use one to freshen up a bit. I love his at one end it's like a toothpick and the other is the floss. I also love the mintyness they give. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
I love these floss picks. I keep a bag of them everywhere. I have them at home, at work, in the car, etc. They are definitely a product that is a must have!