DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #92 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Maryn A.
Maryn A.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I recently switched to a cheaper brand and have realized that it is worth the extra $2 to get the name brand. These do not unravel as quickly which makes flossing easier.
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
Albuquerque
I like these alot. It has the two functions of flossing the teeth and also a pick to pick things out and clean the plaque off teeth
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I always have a bag of these in my desk drawer at work. I don't use them to replace regular flossing, but they really come in handy after eating lunch or a snack. I eat a lot of granola and nut snacks at work so it's not uncommon for me to have something stuck in my teeth. I use these all the time.
\Danielle J.
\Danielle J.
Wellness Guru Expert
These picks are a must have for me. I even keep a pack in my glove box. They're convenient, effective, and do a far better job than old school string floss any day!
Krystin R.
Krystin R.
Spring, TX
Fave floss! So easy to use and they never break!! It's really easy to get around every tooth!! Love this stuff
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Lutz, FL
I've always liked floss picks way better than normal floss, and these do the job perfectly.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Chesapeake, VA
I think these are the best flossers out there. They're really strong (good for when you have tight teeth) .
Madison A.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
I love these and choose these over regular toothpicks daily! They make hard to reach areas no problem at all!
Megan P.
Megan P.
I like the pick part of this tool, but sometimes the floss part gets stuck between my teeth.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Great to have in your purse for on the go. Great for after you eat. Work pretty well.