DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #83 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Susie A.
Mcallen, TX
I always got in trouble by my dentist for not glossing. I'm kind of a lazy person and I'm always in a rush. I never had the time or patience to floss. Floss pick make it so much easier. I have no excuse now. I can do it without much though and without the ugliness of having my floss around my fingers.
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
I love these floss picks. I keep a bag of them everywhere. I have them at home, at work, in the car, etc. They are definitely a product that is a must have!
Summer H.
Highland, CA
This is a very promising product. i use this on the daily. It is very kind to the teeth and does the job right. i buy this product at any drug store or walmart. It is a very effective product and very easy to handle. i recommend this product to all. i am very satisfied with rhis product.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I always have a bag of these in my desk drawer at work. I don't use them to replace regular flossing, but they really come in handy after eating lunch or a snack. I eat a lot of granola and nut snacks at work so it's not uncommon for me to have something stuck in my teeth. I use these all the time.
\Danielle J.
Wellness Guru Expert
These picks are a must have for me. I even keep a pack in my glove box. They're convenient, effective, and do a far better job than old school string floss any day!
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
Great to have in your purse for on the go. Great for after you eat. Work pretty well.
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
I love these and choose these over regular toothpicks daily! They make hard to reach areas no problem at all!
Caiti C.
New berlin , WI
These are great to have on hand for dental hygiene. Definitely good to keep in your purse to use on the go
Megan P.
I like the pick part of this tool, but sometimes the floss part gets stuck between my teeth.
Tracy G.
Toms River, NJ
These are great to keep in your purse for emergency flossing needs. I only use floss picks