DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #90 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Andree H.
Andree H.
Santa Clarita, CA
I keep a bag of these in my car for on the go flossing. I love them and my husband loves them too. I had to buy him a bag for his car as well. They don't break easily which I like and they taste great. They work really well! Def a household favorite.
Tiffiney B.
Tiffiney B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use dentek more than any other floss pick. I am able to get into tight spaces and effectively clean my gums and teeth from any tarter build up. I would recommend this product. I suggest to use more than 1 if the threading becomes loose.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I really like these floss picks. I always buy these rather than regular dental floss. Unfortunately I have very crowded/crooked teeth and these work wonders. They don't hurt and allow precision. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Tera B.
Tera B.
Social Circle, GA
This dental floss picks are amazing. They don't break and do exactly what you need them to do. I got them at Walmart and have stuck with them compared to the previous brand I used. I will continue to use them as my go to flosser
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Man, WV
As far as flossing goes, this product works well! It's made to reach the back teeth with ease and it leaves a minty taste in your mouth. It's reasonably priced and I would def recommend it to anyone. I keep it for my kids!
Linda C.
Linda C.
Love this floss!! Easy to use and hold! Removes stuff between teeth easily and gentle on guns. Meets my expectations and would recommend this product. I use some other flosses just to switch it up but I like this one.
Pat B.
Pat B.
Lynnfield, MA
We get this every time for flossing. It's easier thank regular floss, especially for reaching this back teeth. These ones are skinny and strong. They also have a nice, but not overpowering mint taste.
Kara O.
Kara O.
Melissa, TX
Looooove these! They fit between my teeth perfectly and the pick end is great for getting between the teeth that have a permanent retainer! I keep a bag in my bathroom, car, and my office!
Diane T.
Diane T.
Bronx, NY
These are my favorite! Durable and minty. They are perfect for the tough to reach areas. I bro g them with my everywhere I go; it's easy to do with the resealable bag.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Channahon, IL
I always have a bag of these in the bathroom at home, plus a few in a small case in my purse. I've tried other brands and these are the best--the floss doesn't shred like it does on other brands.