DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #83 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Tracy G.
Toms River, NJ
These are great to keep in your purse for emergency flossing needs. I only use floss picks
Rayann C.
Anchor Point, AK
I need really strong floss because my teeth are cramped. I also have a small mouth so I refuse to use anything besides picks. This is the best I've been able to find. I think it's only managed to break a couple times
Teia I.
Lebanon Junction, KY
Absolutely love these! So easy to use throughout the day while on the go and also at home!
Julissa P.
Brooklyn, NY
Was skeptical about using the floss picks, always appreciated the classic floss but DenTek changed my mind. These are durable and small enough for me to angle and get my molars in the back, really appreciate that design feature, highly recommend.
Lindsay K.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Gets everything! Gets you to those hard to reach angles. Bought this at target for super cheap! Doesn't shred when flossing. Simple and effective.
Kayla L.
Baltimore, MD
I've used the floss picks and loved them! The floss is strong so the picks can be reused if you rinse them.
Ashley M.
Sacramento, CA
The best, most convenient way to floss. Great length for reaching back teeth and great design for comfort. The mint is subtle but refreshing.
Heather M.
Madison, SD
These picks work great for not only flossing but also to use as a toothpick. The floss is strong and does not seem to break, the pick end is soft enough to go between your teeth but firm enough to be able to pick with it.
I like the mint flavor it leaves even after you are done using them.
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Keep these in my bag at all times. These are a must have, especially when going out to eat.
Susan L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Sturdy re-usable floss. I don't feel like I have to use a new one each time. These are effective. The only con is that it is difficult to grip despite it's proclaimed "grip technology". The floss part feels like plastic and is quite durable. I prefer pics over loose line floss