DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #90 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Ariel C.
These hurt my gums for the first week or so, but after that everything was good.
Abbey R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Always have these in my drawer at home when I am brushing my teeth and need one
Patti M.
I catty these in my purse, my car, I have them in my desk at work! I love them
Carmen B.
Vancouver , WA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the best! I always struggled with flossing, it was just too much, pulling out a long string of floss, then angling it to get every tooth, I don't have time for that! These are convenient and can be used anywhere!! I floss at work after lunch, at my desk, in the car....everywhere very strong, they don't break and they are mint flavored so it's freshens your breath a little. I recommend these to everyone.
Ebony M.
Stone mountain
The main  reason I buy these is because of the curved head. I'm not spraining my wrist to reach my back teeth. The floss is very thin, so it easily gets in between those hard to clean tight spots. And because the floss is shred proof I don't worry about it tearing while I'm getting into certain areas.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT
I love buying these at Walmart to floss my teeth. They aren't a bad price and the bag lasts awhile. The minty taste is great and the floss picks don't break easily. I'd recommend these to those who don't like flossing the conventional way.
Mindy J.
Freeport, IL
These are great to keep in my car, my purse and my desk at work. I always have these on hand for all of those emergency flossing needs. I love that the floss is strong and does not break. I have hard to get between teeth and this floss is amazing. These are so easy to use and very convenient.
Sheila C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've got guppy front choppers, but really close together molars. When I do remember to floss, these make it SO easy. I've found with traditional floss, I've felt like both of my fists had to fit in my mouth for me to reach the back of my mouth. This design makes it effortless!
Annie R.
Twin Falls, ID
I love how fresh and clean these make my teeth feel! They have a fresh minty taste that stays after flossing. My only complaint is that sometimes when flossing certain teeth (because I have some teeth that are pretty close together) the floss part of the pick breaks.
Andree H.
Newhall, CA
I keep a bag of these in my car for on the go flossing. I love them and my husband loves them too. I had to buy him a bag for his car as well. They don't break easily which I like and they taste great. They work really well! Def a household favorite.