DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #83 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Chant N Pedro F.
CARLSBAD, NM
Have to always keep these in the house. Our whole family uses them. The price is good too. Walmart is the place I get mine.
Sheila
I love to use these. They're perfect for on the go. Very easy for the kids to use and very durable. Love love this product
Farell C.
Tucson, AZ
These make flossing painless and easy, the way these are shaped make it easy to get the hard to reach teeth in the back.
caitlin w.
Herrin, IL
Awesome flosser! The way it's made makes it easy to fit in the hard to reach teeth in the back. Will always be my. Go to
Kimberly P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Helps get in between the crevices for a thorough gum cleaning. It feels refreshing and my gums have never looked better!
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This are my favorite they are easy to take everywhere fresh clean teeth feeling I like this over regular floss anyday
Sarah J.
Brookhaven, MS
My whole family uses these and it is much easier for me to get my kids to floss with these than regular dental floss.
Emily S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love these flossers. I keep some in my purse at all times and they're great for on the go or after lunch at work.
Cynthia F.
Tolleson, AZ
They are strong and don't break. Have a bag of these on my desk at work. Coworkers know who to come to for flossers
Marilu C.
Banning, CA
Cant live with out these! Great price. Great Quality. I get them at Wal-Mart. Everyone in the house enjoys them.