DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #84 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
These are my favorites i always keep some in my purse on me. My dentist recommended these to me
Nora C.
Get's the job done. No fuss. Feels clean and fresh. I always keep a few in my bag just in case.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Always have these in my purse just incase I need to get in my teeth when I go outside to eat .
Yvonne R.
You should always floss and if you need to buy a product why not one that keeps you refreshed
Brittany B.
Sutherland, VA
These are amazing! They reach all the hard to reach places. I wouldn't use any other brand!
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
Keep these in my bag at all times. These are a must have, especially when going out to eat.
Teia I.
Lebanon Junction, KY
Absolutely love these! So easy to use throughout the day while on the go and also at home!
Tracy G.
Toms River, NJ
These are great to keep in your purse for emergency flossing needs. I only use floss picks
Kiyomi K.
Voorhees, NJ
These are pretty strong and better than most I've used before. Will buy again! Minty too!
Marquel K.
Bryan, TX
These are wonderful. I can get my children to floss as long as I keep them on hand.