DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #83 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Megan M.
North Miami, FL
Love these! I keep them in my desk at work, in my purse, in my bathroom- they're great for flossing anywhere you need to after a meal!
kimberly e.
Friendsville, TN
Hate dealing with standard dental floss. These flossers are the best for getting in between super tight teeth! Easy to take on the go
Rachelle R.
Albuquerque, NM
I like these alot. It has the two functions of flossing the teeth and also a pick to pick things out and clean the plaque off teeth
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Favorite floss! I like to call it my floss for dummies! It's easy to use and defiantly does a great job cleansing in between teeth.
Amber A.
Kennesaw, GA
These picks make flossing so easy and effortless because let's face it, most people don't floss simply because it's such a hassle
Meg W.
We couldn't survive without our floss picks. So much better than dealing with floss and very handy to throw in the purse and go.
Hwang O.
Dentek Complete Clean Floss Picks are perfect for on-the-go and really easy to use. I like these better than the string floss.
Jessy N.
Meridian, Ms
Use these multiple times a day when I get food stuck in my teeth. They're very handy and easier to use than traditional floss.
Amber B.
These are my favorite flossers. I have them stashed in every purse and car. They work very well and ive never had one break.
Kelly F.
These are a lifesaver! Soooo much easier than traditional floss and easy to carry on a purse or pocket and be discreet! Kelly