DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks Ultra Strong Shred Proof Floss, Fresh Mint uploaded by Ebony M.

BY DENTEK #91 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Shery H.
Shery H.
Wilmington, DE
These floss picks are super easy to use! They really are super strong as indicated on the packaging - some of my teeth have super tight spaces, and even when I'm struggling to get the floss out between those spaces, it has never once broken on me. It has a minty-ness that I love and leaves my teeth feeling super clean. I simply use one for my upper teeth and one for my lower teeth. The shape of it makes it super easy to reach your back teeth as well. I also love that the other end of it has the pick, which is a super addictive thing to use and keeps your gums healthy. Honestly, floss doesn't get any easier than this!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I used to HATE to floss and could never seem to get the correct length when it came to the kind you would just have a string of. Basically the only time I would floss and get it done correctly was at the dentist. I absolutely think these are a genius design. I have very tight space between my teeth and I have no problem getting this floss stick in between them. Thanks to this product I now floss as my teeth daily without issue. I've repurchased this multiple times and have recommended it to many friends and relatives.
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Castleton, NY
I don't leave home without these!!! I use them many times a week and its the only brand I will use. The floss doesn't feel "damaging" to my teeth like other brands do and don't get stuck. They break while flossing from time to time, however, not as much as other products I have used before. I always make sure I have a bag at work, at home and in the car. I would die without these!
Esther L.
Esther L.
Novato, CA
These are my all time favorite floss picks!!! I love the design of them which makes it super easy to reach your back teeth. I also love that there are picks on the end of them. Regular floss is such a hassle, but with these DenTek floss picks there are no excuses! I keep them at home, in my desk at my office, AND in my purse! Have to have them readily available at all times :)
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Wellness Guru Expert
With so many choices on the market, and I have been through a great many of them, these are my favorite! I have very close set teeth which make getting lesser quality floss through futile. I would end up with snapped floss string on my flossers...extremely frustrating! But not Denatek ultra strong. This product lives up to its name...thank heavens!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Love these! I cannot use the regular ol floss that you wrap around yours fingers. I just can't do it lol. Once I discovered these babies - my teeth cleaning game was changed. I love flossing now. It makes it so easy to reach in between every tooth. Every. Single. Tooth. Trust me when I say - they work wonders! I actually enjoy flossing.
Lorraine P.
Lorraine P.
Kent, WA
I believe that these floss picks are the main reason that my semi-annual dental appointments are very smooth and easy. I am able to easily floss while watching tv or browsing sites on my computer. I keep them in a drawer next to my bed, which ensure that I floss at least once a day - usually evenings.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Finally a floss pick that doesn't fall apart! We use these in our house religiously, They have a strong floss that seriously doesn't start to shred, even with tighter teeth. They have a minty taste too, so even after meals you can freshen up a little without having to completely brush your teeth.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I'm embarrassed to admit that I have a bag at home and in my work bag. 🙈 I have become obsessed with flossing and after I eat my lunch I grab one and go at it. I feel like any particles between my teeth is just gross! I like the mint flavor in this floss. It keeps my mouth clean between brushing.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Madison, SD
These picks work great for not only flossing but also to use as a toothpick. The floss is strong and does not seem to break, the pick end is soft enough to go between your teeth but firm enough to be able to pick with it.
I like the mint flavor it leaves even after you are done using them.