BY DENTEK #93 in Dental Floss & Picks

Advanced Fluoride Coating &Nbsp; Value Bag~125 Count Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks Are Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque As Effectively As Dental Floss.* Fresh Mint Makes Flossing Easy Back Teeth Deep Clean Tight Teeth Shred Proof Floss Flexible Bristled&Nbsp;Pick Tongue Cleaner All Dentek&Reg; Floss Picks: Remove Food Reduce&Nbsp;Tooth Decay Fight Bad Breath Remove Plaque *Clinical On File 800-4Dentek Made In China see more...

Heather L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definite shred proof floss. Also the little toothpick end has little bumps in it that are really good at clearing your gum lines. You have to be gentle when using for the first time because it can irritate gums. Feel very clean afterwards!
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love buying these at Walmart to floss my teeth. They aren't a bad price and the bag lasts awhile. The minty taste is great and the floss picks don't break easily. I'd recommend these to those who don't like flossing the conventional way.
Susie A.
Mcallen, TX
I always got in trouble by my dentist for not glossing. I'm kind of a lazy person and I'm always in a rush. I never had the time or patience to floss. Floss pick make it so much easier. I have no excuse now. I can do it without much though and without the ugliness of having my floss around my fingers.
MIndy J.
FREEPORT, IL
These are great to keep in my car, my purse and my desk at work. I always have these on hand for all of those emergency flossing needs. I love that the floss is strong and does not break. I have hard to get between teeth and this floss is amazing. These are so easy to use and very convenient.
Annie R.
Twin Falls, ID
I love how fresh and clean these make my teeth feel! They have a fresh minty taste that stays after flossing. My only complaint is that sometimes when flossing certain teeth (because I have some teeth that are pretty close together) the floss part of the pick breaks.
Andree H.
Newhall, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep a bag of these in my car for on the go flossing. I love them and my husband loves them too. I had to buy him a bag for his car as well. They don't break easily which I like and they taste great. They work really well! Def a household favorite.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I really like these floss picks. I always buy these rather than regular dental floss. Unfortunately I have very crowded/crooked teeth and these work wonders. They don't hurt and allow precision. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Gayle B.
I recently began using this floss and absolutely love the picks. Very effective at removing debris and has a minty fresh taste. I use the picks after each time I eat anything and carry extra in my bag. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Tera B.
Social Circle, GA
This dental floss picks are amazing. They don't break and do exactly what you need them to do. I got them at Walmart and have stuck with them compared to the previous brand I used. I will continue to use them as my go to flosser
Linda C.
Love this floss!! Easy to use and hold! Removes stuff between teeth easily and gentle on guns. Meets my expectations and would recommend this product. I use some other flosses just to switch it up but I like this one.