BY DENTEK #23 in Dental Floss & Picks

• I have Invisalign and need to floss fast at work after ea...15 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the string floss? I'm a dental ass...12 Answers
  • Are the expensive compared to regular floss?7 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Reaching for one of these is so much easier than finding a spool, cutting a length, twisting it around your fingers, etc." in 53 reviews
  • "Love these Flossers,,you don't have to fight with floss and getting between your teeth,, these make flossing much easier for adults and kids! " in 24 reviews
  • "These kind of floss I find a tad bit difficult to slip out than in my teeth, hard to reach some back teeth, and breaks easily." in 19 reviews
  • "these flossers are good for on the go and my niece loves using these because it makes flossing fun!" in 11 reviews
  • "Everyone from age 7 to 32 uses these because they are so much easier to use than regular dental floss, especially for the kids!" in 11 reviews
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep these in my makeup bag in purse for those on the go needs when you're at work or eating lunch out. They are very sturdy and work very well. They're also super cheap for a bag of like $50. you don't have to buy them very often. I think I get a bag once every six months? Definitely worth saving yourself from embarrassment or discomfort.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Omg we love these in my household! These are the go to after any meal! Not only are they a flosser at one end but they are a toothpick type end on the other end, except it's a bendy flexible toothpick thing. It make you want to floss your teeth. These are great for kids to get them to floss their teeth! I very highly recommend these, but I must do so saying you will become addicted to these and no other flosser will be up to par with this one once you've tried these, yes they are THAT AMAZING!
Steph W.
These are my favorite floss picks and the only ones I’ve ever repurchased. The floss is strong and never breaks. It works great on tight teeth and I love that the pick is bristled. I feel like I get a better clean with the ridged edges of the flosser as well.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best invention ever and I never go without these! I love these little flossers... they make it so easy to go between every tooth without straining or being difficult. They reach every angle. I also love the little tooth pick on the end! It gets the job done so easily and is the perfect thing to add to your dental routine. There’s no reason not to floss now.
Rita B.
I use these to floss and they are alright. I just hate how small they are and how I have to use multiple picks in order to clean between my tooth. It's affordable and can be found anywhere. I prefer using the long string floss because I personally think that they're more effective than the picks.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
Let's face it. We all kind of suck at remembering to floss right? I used to never remember or want to floss until I found these! This makes it nice and easy to get between every tooth. They are affordable, and come in a resealable bag. I floss everyday now! Dentist would be proud!
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
These are the best flossers on the market! We have bought these time and time again and they never let us down. They are better than alternatives, as the floss is perpendicular to the wand, so it make it more effective, in my personal opinion. I am a very satisfied customer!
Divya A.
Easy to use, convenient and light weight. I buy this from my local Dollar Tree. It's just as good maybe even better than other competitive brands. I use this allot especially after eating things like mangoes and popcorn. This is a must have and I would buy this again.
Kathryn M.
Chesapeake, VA
I HATE using regular dental floss because my fingers go numb. I use these about 4 times a week. *shame* These are super easy to use, they get the job done. Pro: easy to reach the back teeth, fingers don't go numb. For beginner and experienced flossers, pick these up!
Sofia S.
MIAMI, FL
Floss very easily and fit through tight teeth. Very cheep and could be found in any drugstore. Very effective and works amazing . It also has a minty taste but idk if that is just me.i bought  mine st cvs for 3.99 bit u sure it might be different for everyone
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Can kids use this i have a 8 year old
Rebecca R.
Stockton, Ca
Are these just as good as regular dental floss?
Christina B.
Crawfordville, FL
Is this ok to use instead of floss? I asked my dentist well the assistant and she was like no way! But i don't understand if this is doing the same thing
Jennifer G.
Needles, CA
I have Invisalign and need to floss fast at work after eating etc so I can put my trays back in. Are these better than regular tape floss?
Jessica  P.
Do you prefer these or the string floss? I'm a dental assistant and always tell my patients that these are so easy to floss with and get the hard places to floss.