BY DENTEK #16 in Dental Floss & Picks

• Tight Teeth
  • Scaling Tool
  • Reduce Tooth Decay
  • Fights Bad Breath

• I have Invisalign and need to floss fast at work after eating etc s...15 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the string floss? I'm a dental assistant and...12 Answers
  • Are the expensive compared to regular floss?7 Answers
DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks
  • "Reaching for one of these is so much easier than finding a spool, cutting a length, twisting it around your fingers, etc." in 53 reviews
  • "Love these Flossers,,you don't have to fight with floss and getting between your teeth,, these make flossing much easier for adults and kids! " in 24 reviews
  • "These kind of floss I find a tad bit difficult to slip out than in my teeth, hard to reach some back teeth, and breaks easily." in 19 reviews
  • "I remember always getting the dumb floss from the dentist, knowing that I would never use the product, but with this new product, the job is so much better and I use them all the time." in 11 reviews
  • "these flossers are good for on the go and my niece loves using these because it makes flossing fun!" in 11 reviews
FREDRICKA F.
FREDRICKA F.
I LOVE THESE. MY FAVORITE IS THE PACK WITH THE DOUBLE THREAD. THEY ARE DURABLE AND EVEN GET IN BETWEEN MY 11 YEAR OLD SONS CAPS,WITHOUT PULLING THEM OFF. THEY ARE REASONABLE AND THERE ARE SO MANY IN THE PACK FOR THE PRICE. THEY ALSO HAVE A GREAT MINT FLAVOR THAT'S NOT TOO OVERBEARING, AND ACTUALLY FRESHENS BREATH. USE THEM TWICE A DAY,AND THEY ARE MY GO TO FLOSS PRODUCT.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I will never go back to regular string floss. I feel like a bag of these lasts so much longer. I'm not wasting a bunch of floss to wrap it around my fingers. These are easy to use and compact. I love that you can get ones with a tongue scraper and the pointy end is good for getting rid of plaque. A staple for my teeth cleaning routine.
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I keep these at work and in my glove compartment of my SUV. They are a great alternative if you don't want to carry around floss. I use this every morning and night as well. The pick at the end helps me with ensuring their is nothing stuck in my teeth. They also come mint flavored which is a great little addition.
Nadine N.
Nadine N.
Lipan, TX
I absolutely love these! I'm a paranoid freak when it comes to oral hygiene, and these do just the trick. I even keep some in a small ziploc baggie when I'm out all day with a mini toothbrush and paste.

They're also a lot easier to use than your typical thread floss, and get your mouth minty fresh. 😁
Leah D.
Leah D.
I would choose this product over a roll of floss any day. It's so much easier to reach back molars because you can hold onto the little handle. I use them weekly (probably not as much as I should) & feel they're just as effective as regular floss. My dentist actually recommended them!
Nicki G.
Nicki G.
Old Bridge, NJ
These are great! I hate flossing, but these picks make it so much easier to keep on top of my oran hygiene. I have had a couple of root canals in the past so I need to use string floss where my caps are because its so tight, but I use the picks on the rest of my pearly whites!
Haley L.
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
We have these in our bathroom, in our kitchen and in my bag. I love them, easy to use for adults or children and very affordable. Since picking up on these sometime last year I have better overall mouth health and will not go without again. Highly recommend them.
Jeshad R.
Jeshad R.
Laveen, AZ
I really like these because they do what it says and whenever i eat something it gets stuck so i need this. it is really effective. i have used this product more that just once. i got it from walmart. i would recommend to other. i have recommended to others.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are my go-to floss which I use on a daily basis. They are able to get in between teeth, even the tighter ones. I use it every day, and it is very affordable. In fact, I don't travel without tossing a few sticks into my bag. Highly recommend to others!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH
DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks are incredible! The packaging makes this product easy to fins in stores and online. It is fairly inexpensive which makes it worth every penny. I would highly recommend this product. It is easy to use and easy to store.
Korie G.
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Can kids use this i have a 8 year old
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Stockton, Ca
Are these just as good as regular dental floss?
Christina B.
Christina B.
Crawfordville, FL
Is this ok to use instead of floss? I asked my dentist well the assistant and she was like no way! But i don't understand if this is doing the same thing
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Needles , CA
I have Invisalign and need to floss fast at work after eating etc so I can put my trays back in. Are these better than regular tape floss?
Jessica  P.
Jessica P.
Do you prefer these or the string floss? I'm a dental assistant and always tell my patients that these are so easy to floss with and get the hard places to floss.