BY DENTEK

DenTek® Complete Clean® Floss Picks complete your cleaning with scrubbing action floss to keep your teeth and gums clean and healthy.

• Super-strong scrubbing floss is guaranteed not to break, even when used on the tightest teeth
  • Features tongue scraper to freshen breath and scaling tool to remove surface debris
  • Flexible Bristle Pick brushes deep between teeth
  • Minty flavor leaves mouth feeling fresh
  • With advanced fluoride coating DenTek® Complete Clean® Floss picks are also available in Easy Reach to easily reach back teeth.

Directions

Flossing Instructions:

1. Gently slide floss up and down between teeth, allowing the floss to wrap around teeth.
  2. Clean above and below the gum line.

Pick Instructions:

1. Place pick between teeth and gently press against the gum.
  2. Use an in-and-out motion to remove food particles and stimulate gums.

Tongue Cleaning Instructions:

1. Extend your tongue.
  2. Place the tongue scraper on the back of your tongue and pull forward, skimming the surface of your tongue.

Warnings

Caution: under the age of 10 requires adult supervision

• I have Invisalign and need to floss fast at work after ea...15 Answers
  • Do you prefer these or the string floss? I'm a dental ass...12 Answers
  • Are the expensive compared to regular floss?7 Answers
DenTek® Complete Clean® Floss Picks
  • "Reaching for one of these is so much easier than finding a spool, cutting a length, twisting it around your fingers, etc." in 53 reviews
  • "Love these Flossers,,you don't have to fight with floss and getting between your teeth,, these make flossing much easier for adults and kids! " in 24 reviews
  • "These kind of floss I find a tad bit difficult to slip out than in my teeth, hard to reach some back teeth, and breaks easily." in 19 reviews
  • "these flossers are good for on the go and my niece loves using these because it makes flossing fun!" in 11 reviews
  • "Everyone from age 7 to 32 uses these because they are so much easier to use than regular dental floss, especially for the kids!" in 11 reviews
Elizabeth D.
Review for: Complete Clean Easy Angle Floss Picks 125 picks more...
These are the best flossers! The shape allowed you to get in between any shape of tooth. I’ve never had one break and my back teeth and incredibly crammed together. They’re so much better than regular floss that can slip from or hurt your fingers and just be generally annoying.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best invention ever and I never go without these! I love these little flossers... they make it so easy to go between every tooth without straining or being difficult. They reach every angle. I also love the little tooth pick on the end! It gets the job done so easily and is the perfect thing to add to your dental routine. There’s no reason not to floss now.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep these in my makeup bag in purse for those on the go needs when you're at work or eating lunch out. They are very sturdy and work very well. They're also super cheap for a bag of like $50. you don't have to buy them very often. I think I get a bag once every six months? Definitely worth saving yourself from embarrassment or discomfort.
Jennifer P.
Tulsa, OK
These are the best flossers on the market! We have bought these time and time again and they never let us down. They are better than alternatives, as the floss is perpendicular to the wand, so it make it more effective, in my personal opinion. I am a very satisfied customer!
Divya A.
Easy to use, convenient and light weight. I buy this from my local Dollar Tree. It's just as good maybe even better than other competitive brands. I use this allot especially after eating things like mangoes and popcorn. This is a must have and I would buy this again.
💋Cara S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these handy little glosses! They make cleaning in between your teeth and around your teeth a breeze! They also come in different flavors! This makes flossing teeth so easy!!!
Kim N.
San Francisco
Review for: Complete Clean Easy Angle Floss Picks 125 picks more...
The DenTek floss picks are the best because it does a great job removing food and plaque. I will definitely buy this product again and the price is so reasonable.

I use this floss every night before brushing my teeth and my mouth feels so clean. I will definitely buy this product again and highly recommend to everyone.
Nicole B.
Vancouver, WA
Floss picks have changed my life. I struggled with maintaining flossing as a routine. I had floss, I wanted to floss, but I just never really would floss... Purchasing floss picks changed the game for me. I don't know why... I guess I just didn't like sticking my fingers in my mouth or wrapping the floss around them. Regardless, since purchasing the floss picks I have flossed every day for months. So I figure whatever works to improve my oral hygiene...
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
These are my new favorite flossing products. I find it really hard to use regular floss and actually floss all my teeth, and these make it a breeze! They aren't expensive, they work incredibly well, and they have a toothpick on the other end for any remaining junk in your teeth. I will never go back to regular floss!
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
Never in my life have I met someone who flosses more than my boyfriend. It's incredible, actually. I constantly find these little guys in our washing machine and scattered throughout our home. They really are so much more convenient than traditional floss, and for that reason I find myself flossing more frequently and my dentist has stopped lecturing me. Win win.
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Can kids use this i have a 8 year old
Rebecca R.
Stockton, Ca
Are these just as good as regular dental floss?
Christina B.
Crawfordville, FL
Is this ok to use instead of floss? I asked my dentist well the assistant and she was like no way! But i don't understand if this is doing the same thing
Jennifer G.
Needles, CA
I have Invisalign and need to floss fast at work after eating etc so I can put my trays back in. Are these better than regular tape floss?
Jessica  P.
Do you prefer these or the string floss? I'm a dental assistant and always tell my patients that these are so easy to floss with and get the hard places to floss.

Walmart