BY DENTEK

DenTek Comfort Fit Dental Guard: One size fits all. For nighttime teeth grinding (bruxism). No boiling. Durable protection. Bonus! 2 for the price of 1. see more...

• Does this really help? I found out yesterday that I have tmj and I ...2 Answers
  • Funciona mesmo o produto?2 Answers
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this one. I can fit it to my comfort and it really helps with my clenching and grinding while I sleep. The only thing is I bite and grind so hard, I bite through them.
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Versailles, OH
I found this for just under $25 at Walmart. I had seen a magazine ad previously but hadn't intended to purchase this product. I was in the toothbrush aisle when I saw it & decided to give it a shot. many years ago, my dentist had c suggested using a mouth guard to reduce nighttime teeth grinding. I have used that strategy in and off over the years but, though cheaper than a bite plane, it definitely leaves much to be desired. So far, this product is great. It was extremely easy to fit & I definitely appreciated NOT having to put it in boiling water! It is very low profile & the design at the front of the piece seems to keep it in place (rather than allowing you to unconsciously spit it out in the night). It fits along your lower teeth so it's quite different than anything I've used previously. I definitely recommend this.
Kia G.
Kia G.
Port st lucie, Fl
I use to grind my teeth at night until I started using this product. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It works really well and is definitely worth the money.
LaTrice J.
LaTrice J.
Kansas City, KS
Got these for my boyfriend because he grinds his teeth in his sleep, long story short he loved it
Anna G.
Anna G.
Gold Hill, OR
Good for teeth grinders who don't realize they do it in there sleep cus i do not on purpose but this works well
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Works great for my boyfriend he love it, if you grind your teeth get these
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Does this really help? I found out yesterday that I have tmj and I know I clench my teeth.
Lillih S.
Lillih S.
brasil
Funciona mesmo o produto?