DenTek Comfort Fit Dental Guard

by DenTek

#14 in Oral Care

Protect against nighttime teeth grinding (bruxism) with this easy to fit dental guard from DenTek®. It cushions your teeth without feeling bulky and has a five-point adjustment system which makes it easy to find the perfect fit. The DenTek™ Comfort Fit Dental Guard is BPA-free, latex-free, silicone-free and does not need to be boiled. The night guard reduces damage caused by teeth grinding and prevents noise caused by grinding.

Does this really help? I found out yesterday that I have tmj and I know I clench my teeth.
Funciona mesmo o produto?
Start your review of DenTek Comfort Fit Dental Guard!
Olga  V.
Orlando, FL
DenTek Comfort Fit Dental Guard uploaded by Olga  V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Es un producto costoso y su material no es muy duradero es cómodo para dormir Sears bien los dientes cuando los apretas en las noches lo recomiendo
Suzanne R.
Versailles, OH
I found this for just under $25 at Walmart. I had seen a magazine ad previously but hadn't intended to purchase this product. I was in the toothbrush aisle when I saw it & decided to give it a shot. many years ago, my dentist had c suggested using a mouth guard to reduce nighttime teeth grinding. I have used that strategy in and off over the years but, though cheaper than a bite plane, it definitely leaves much to be desired. So far, this product is great. It was extremely easy to fit & I definitely appreciated NOT having to put it in boiling water! It is very low profile & the design at the front of the piece seems to keep it in place (rather than allowing you to unconsciously spit it out in the night). It fits along your lower teeth so it's quite different than anything I've used previously. I definitely recommend this.
Jasmine V.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This mouth guard is simple the BEST!! i would want anything else. Why..!! Uhmm because it's thin simple and not bulking. I sleep wonderful every night. Please go and get you this product. Trust you'll love it!!
Christina Ann K.
West Fargo, ND
1,033 reviews
I love this one. I can fit it to my comfort and it really helps with my clenching and grinding while I sleep. The only thing is I bite and grind so hard, I bite through them.
LaTrice J.
Kansas City, KS
Got these for my boyfriend because he grinds his teeth in his sleep, long story short he loved it
Felina D.
Peyton, CO
Purchased at: Target
I've recently been suffering from TMJ and this had been a huge help relieve the pain I've been sleeping better and it's not as uncomfortable as the other mouth guards I've tried. I use this every night and I don't wake up with much pain anymore I'm very happy with it!
member-bf7e0
I bought a Den Tek dental guard that was uncomfortable and didn't fit. The refund claim I  filled as directed was never honored.
erica C.
Du Bois, PA
I normally love this brand of night guard bu for this one doesn't live up to what I expect from this company. I put this night guard because I thought it would be nice to be able to take it home and use it without boiling it. For some reason this one was worse than using no night guard at all. I wokr up every morning with a terrible headache for jaw pain.
Katie N.
I chew too hard I guess. I bought this on a Monday and by Wednesday I had chewed the pads down where there is a hole in one side. I think this is for people with dainty bruxism, and not for me.
Avonlea H.
I really like using this as a less bulky mouth guard and when I am stressed, it helps me not grind my teeth at night. Easy to use right away and really fits into any mouth. It has been a game changer for me!