BY DENTEK

Elizabeth W.
Lupton, MI
'Tis product works very well and get even the hard to reach places in my mouth. I would recommend this product over and over I use this product twice daily!
Alyshia H.
I've tried this as it was recommended to me by my dental hygienist. However, I wasn't a huge fan. I prefer the smaller ones that you use once and throw away.
Brittany T.
Burton, MI
The most convenient way of flossing. This flosser stick is the only way I'm able to reach the hard to reach places. It makes my mouth feel fresh and clean!
Gerrica P.
Alexandria, VA
Gets the job done by getting out what's stuck between my teeth. I wish the freshness lasted longer after it takes the food out but overall can't complain.
Laura M.
Omaha, NE
I grew up with this it's an awesome product I wish I could find one near me now that I've seen it online I will purchase immediately because I love this
Tiffany B.
Helena , MT
I love the long handle on this compared to the small bag of pickers variety flossers. I can reach the spaces between my back molars much more comfortably
Morgan E.
Clawson, MI
Love these flossers! Great for getting in between tight spaces. Leaves my mouth feeling clean and really gets the plaque out of the hard to reach places!
Tasha H.
This helps make flossing easy. Especially getting in the hard to reach places. The end of it has a pic to to help get any thing stuck on your teeth out.
Amber K.
Sanford, FL
Convenient and easy to use. Not expensive and works better in my opinion than traditional flossing. You can find these everywhere, and I recommend them.
Christina N.
Gaithersburg, MD
I carry these everywhere with me. These are easier to use than regular string floss. has a nice minty scent to it. Helps reach far in the back aslo.