BY DENTEK

Courtney N.
Palatine, IL
I really like this product. It lets me floss my teeth but also get stuff in between my permanent bottom retainer. It also let me get stuff between my braces when I had them. I use this product daily. I would buy it again because it is very helpful.
Diana P.
Bronx, NY
I have braces so flossing is a MUST! Easy to use have used them before they are great . These are more comforting and less harsh then other ones I've tried . I recommend them !
Kat M.
Chesapeake , Va
I find it hard to floss between my teeth since they are so tight. This product slips easier between them compared to regular floss. Easy and no excuses on flossing.
Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the only ways I like to floss. It is the easiest to floss because you don't have to get your fingers in your mouth. I keep these in my desk at work because it's an easy reminder to floss during the day.
Losa T.
Hello, another great way to get you stubborn kids to floss, it's cool, it's fun, and easy! I like that you can take it on the go with ought wrapping your fingers in floss in public lol it's an amazing product
Rosalynn C.
Toledo, OH
These are the best flossers ever. They don't break in between your teeth and the pick end is great. This is the only brand I buy. I have a hole in my tooth and the pick works great to clean it out.
Connie P.
Machesney Park, IL
I love these! They work great and are so much easier to reach the back teeth than the traditional floss. I keep them in my purse for back up at work and when I'm out.
Gabrielle W.
Springville, UT
Love them. I have a built in retainer on my front bottom teeth and the pick gets right in below my retainer and cleans it out. Always leaves my teeth feeling clean.
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
These work so much better than regular floss. they easy to take with you. They are affordable. I buy more every time I run out. I use them several times a day.
Ashley B.
Bridgeport, WV
These are our go to flossers. They don't break easily and get the job done. My husband and I often have to get different products to cover all our dental needs.