BY DENTEK

Tanya L.
Tigard, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Easy, quick and to the point. These were great morning, day and night. Especially on the go. These are also helpful in getting my children to floss regularly. Convince is key with this product. Absolutely satisfied with this product!
Lecia B.
Berea, KY
I love these things. They're so much more handy than floss and make it not as difficult or messy of a task. I highly recommend these! I usually use about 4 each time I floss. Two for the bottom row of teeth and two for the top.
Jennifer B.
I used one of these for ages, bought a Waterpik and forgot about it until the Waterpik broke in six months. I had to buy a new one of these as my old one got lost but what a relief to not have to shove my whole hand in my mouth to floss my back teeth. I'm sure my dentist is happy that I'm flossing daily, and I like that it's fast and easy and doesn't require a lot of mouth acrobatics to accomplish because it has a handle. Thumbs up from me!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
1,136 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Really nice. They're always on sale so I keep them in stock at my house. They make it really easy and convenient to clean in between my teeth. They get the job done well. I have every one in my house, even my 5 yr, using them.
Heather D.
Tempe, AZ
These make flossing easy, no messy floss hanging all over your hands, or hanging all over your bathroom. I keep a few in my purse as well! They glide easy between teeth, and also have a pick at the end to get between those gaps.
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
I like this product. My only complaint would be that i would like for the actual floss to be a bit thicker. I always seem to snap them when I am flossing. So I usually go through two or three when I'm flossing
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have super sensitive gums and flossing is miserable for me but this little guy comes to the rescue! It's soft and pliable so it won't pierce my my gums or make them bleed but still gets in most of the hard to each places.
Tanya K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these! I am very bad at flossing because I hate using those tiny flossers but ever since I purchased these I floss every night. So easy to use, so sturdy and it doesn't shred easily for tight teeth.
Alyssa S.
I find no difference in this than the regular flossers. I would use this once a day. The pro was it did the job, but there are many cons that went along with it. I won't be recommending these to others.
Astrid F.
Miramar, FL
Easy on the go dental floss, super convenient, handy and clean way to floss. Yes it works as great as regular string floss. I buy these all the time, in fact I feel like it encourages me to floss more.