BY DENTEK

Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used these floss sticks daily after eating because I have large spacing between my teeth and food gets stuck easily. I would like them more if the pointed end had bristles to get more off the insides of the teeth though. I continue to buy them because I do not like using regular floss.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I really love to use the Den Tek flossers instead of floss now. They are so much easier to work around the teeth and even reach the back teeth without a problem. I like the Den Tek with the mint flavor the best but the all work great. The floss pick holds up very well for the whole mouth too!
Marjorie C.
Mooresville , IN
Always does the job. My teeth always feel cleaner when I'm done using this product. Only takes one flossing to get everything out of my teeth. The product is sturdy and doesn't break easily. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that doesn't want to use traditional floss.
Jacqueline F.
parma heights, OH
I really hate flossing but I know I have to do it and this why I love using the DenTek comfort clean Flosser. I love how they long the stick is so I can get in the pack of mY mouth. And the floss its self is very easy and glided able. This is the only flosser I buy.
Courtney H.
Fridley, MN
Flossing other peoples teeth is not a fun task. Occasionally I'll have a resident who still has there own teeth. When you work in a nursing home the flossing falls on the aides. This is so much easier. cause trust me they fight you as much as a little kid would.
Brittany B.
Mt Washington, KY
I have used these for a while, the are especially good for my husband since his teeth are very close together. The floss doesn't shred easily which is really nice. I stopped using these when I bought a waterpik flosser as I was concerned about the amount of waste I was creating.
Sara F.
As a pre-dental student I think it's safe to say I am big on oral care. People tend to forget the importance of flossing, mostly because it tends to get a little difficult. I love this product to floss, not only for it's easy grip but because it really makes the whole experience quick and easy. This should be a staple in everyone's oral hygiene routine
Lauren M.
Shelby Twp, MI
I love these- I keep them in my office, car, and purse in addition to my bathroom. They're easy to use, do a great job, and leave my teeth and gums clean and debris-free. Great for a quick touch-up when you're on the go and unable to brush your teeth!
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Y goodness, words can't even begin to describe how amazing these floss picks are. I am like the laziest person when it comes to flossing. I absolutely hate using dental floss, so I convinced myself to purchase floss picks thinking I'd floss more often.
Paige A.
My gums are very sensitive and I have a hard time flossing every day without being in pain. These flosses are perfect for my sensitive gums. I floss once or even twice a day and I don't have the pain I have with normal flowers. It's so important to floss so I love that this product encourages me to floss on a daily basis!