BY DENTEK

Tiffany
Chebanse, IL
I use all the time. So much easier than regular floods. Does a great job. Dentist recommend Ed.
Tanya H.
Orange Park, FL
Work well and are easy to use and then despose of. I buy them at both Wal-Mart and dollar tree.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this one because it's a lot more easier. And it also comes with extras to change them.
Audrey S.
Shallotte, NC
I use this floss religiously! I can't stand to use regular floss. This works so much better!
Sophie k R.
Riverview, FL
Always use. Sturdy and not cheap or really thin floss that snaps easily. Comfortable to hold,
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are very gentle when you want to floss your teeth but you don't want to hurt your gums.
Kaferin R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Easy to used especially on the back teeth it gets the job done leaving your mouth very clean
Tabatha P.
Pineville
The difference is the way you can pick up the best of the. We love it, it's a great product
Krystal K.
These are easiest to use with my built in retainer. This floss doesn't hurt to use either.
Lyndsey M.
Fairmont, WV
These flossers see a little small in my opinion. i prefer the bigger Plackers brand ones.