BY DENTEK

Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY
Great great great product. These are way better than regular floss. I carry them with me everywhere.
Candice L.
Statesville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My children use these flossers. They work great and have a great price. We purchased these at target
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA
I've been using this for awhile now and I like it.Very comfortable and easy to use!! Cleans my teeth
Lisa P.
does what it needs to do... flosses in between my teeth. Easy to use and I always keep a few on hand.
Beverly B.
Huntington, WV
These aren't my favorite but they are almost my favorite. They do get in those hard to reach places
lindsy D.
I love these flossers. Also great for kids that don't really like to floss or not really sure how.
Carly F.
These flosses don't hurt when I use them. I have sensitive gums and these don't bother them at all!
Lexi W.
Rock Stream, NY
Very ease to use and very cheap. You have to use multiple to feel you get your teeth clean though
Rosey L.
Merrick, NY
I don't love these I prefer actual loose floss I rather know my teeth are clean than convenience
Sharda S.
S Ozone Park, NY
It's floss. How can you mess this stuff up? It works and gets the job done. It's also inexpensive