BY DENTEK #94 in Dental Floss & Picks

Makes Flossing Easy. For Back Teeth And Tight Teeth. With Advanced Fluoride Coating Removes Food And Plaque Reduces Tooth Decay Fights Bad Breath Contains: Handle 50 Disposable Heads Made In China see more...

Victoria G.
Cicero, IL
I always have issues with getting food stuck between my teeth after a BAD cavity fill. Most floss I would use would just rip and tear when trying to floss between my teeth, then I would get floss stuck in my gums ! Finally I decided to try the DenTek floss, which is sturdy and prefect for my teeth.
Denelle W.
Oscoda, MI
I love using these when I floss. Although sometimes they make in between my teeth bleed. Besides that they leave a nice refreshing feeling in my mouth. It has a nice mint aftertaste and it does get the job done! I will be buying again for sure!!!
Deanna L.
Mesa, AZ
Not a big fan of the closers without the handles. Purchased these in hopes that they would be good for travel or take up less space in the bathroom but I did not find them worth it. They are very hard to use in the back teeth. They're ok in a pinch but I'm going to go back to the handle flosses
Rachel R.
These are great. They make flossing quick and easy. I always run the water and rinse while I floss because these don't have much room and I can't stand the thought of putting a dirty flosser back in my mouth.
Nicole L.
Tampa , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super easy to use and affordable. It does majority of the work for you other than moving it around. I use it 4 times a week at least and I'll continue to buy them for forever. I also highly recommend them.
Shamsa I.
Deer Park, NY
These are so convenient compared to standard floss. They have a minty flavor so that's definitely a plus. I definitely purchase them all the time and they're a regular part of my routine
Elizabeth B.
Bowling Green, OH
These are easy to grip and use. The floss is thick enough to get a good scrub, and the ends have a nice point for assistance when needed. It can occasionally break, so you may want to try a sturdier type from this brand if you are a brusque flosser.
Billie F.
Mineola, NY
I like them particularly for on the go. I am someone who gets food stuck in my teeth often, so they are wonderful for helping me stay fresh when i am on the go. I even included these in amenity baskets at my wedding!
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I like to use these but I can't really use them right now because I have braces. But I did use to use these because they were much easier to use and I didn't have to use a piece of floss just to go in and out of your mouth.
Andrea G.
Alexandria, VA
I always wonder why the handle part is okay to keep reusing. I worry it gets a little gunky and there doesn't seem to be a great way to clean it (I've run mine through the dishwasher a few times!)