DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks Fresh Mint uploaded by Grace K.DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks Fresh Mint uploaded by Allison H.

BY DENTEK

DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Pick's silky floss tape is gentle on teeth and gums while comfortably removing food and plaque.

Clinically proven as effective as rolled floss!

Flossing is important to the health of your teeth and gums. DenTek's Comfort Clean Floss Picks make it comfortable and easy:

• Ultra thin Silky Comfort Floss Tape that slides smoothly between teeth
  • Minty flavor that leaves your mouth fresh
  • Textured Pick that deep cleans between teeth and stimulates gums
  • Tongue Cleaner that fights bad breath

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I really like using these as they make flossing much easier and also have a pick to help get my teeth fresh after eating." in 5 reviews
Naz W.
San Fransisco
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’m a freak when it comes to dental health, I use these every day and after every meal, I even carry some In my purse in a old mint container. These are super convenient and easy to use and I hardly even use traditional floss anymore because I love these
Stewart P.
I had used the DenTek Triple Clean floss picks in the past and felt that they did not live up to the other brands I had tried so I was excited to try another variety of Dentek floss picks and give them another chance when these were made available to me as a free sample. I received a single DenTek Comfort Clean floss pick in the mail and set to work about flossing my teeth. The first thing I noticed is that unlike my regular brand of floss picks, the floss on these is flat (as is the case with the Triple Clean variety). It makes flossing a very smooth, comfortable experience and it feels as though the floss slides very easily between my teeth. Brands with round floss string tend to get stuck a bit easier.

My main complaint with the Triple Clean variety I had used in the past was that the floss string was very weak and would either break or fray half-way through flossing. The string on the Comfort clean seems to be stronger or perhaps it just glides smoothr so it doesn't get caught as easily. Either way, the floss didn't fall apart as was my experience with the DenTek brand in the past. My one major complaint is that although the string didn't fray or break, it seemed to stretch out the further I got and made flossing more difficult with a limp floss string.

I also had a minor complaint that the length of the overall pick is very short and while I'm flossing the sharp point of the plastic tip stabbed me in the hand. It's a pretty flimsy plastic so it isn't extremely painful but it's definitely inconvenient for a guy like me with big hands.

Overall I felt that The Dentek Comfort Clean Floss Pick was indeed quite comfortable on my teeth. I didn't have sore gums like I often do with my regular brand of choice. However, with that said, I felt like they didn't do quite as good of a job flossing, possibly due to the fact that they were less abrasive on my teeth. This may in fact be a false association on my part but it'd be hard for me to convince myself otherwise. I also feel that I would end up having to use more of these than my regular brand since the floss string felt a bit flimsy. Although these are certainly a nice upgrade if you want a smooth, gentle sensation, I think I'll be sticking with my old tried and true for now.
Wendy H.
My boyfriend really enjoyed this, because it fit through his teeth and didn't feel harsh. But because he has tight teeth, he liked it. I don't have that problem and sometimes I need to go back over a few times to get stuff out but still a good product. Has some mintiness to it. The end was also very sharp, so be careful!
Stephany A.
Buen producto! Resulta muy útil y comodo de usar, incluso mas comodo que el hilo dental convencional. El único inconveniente desde mi punto de vista es la necesidad de usar varios para así lograr una buena y óptima higiene dental por lo que se gastan muy rápido... :( personalmente uso el hilo dental convencional y paara aquellos sitios de dificil acceso utilizo este producto ;)
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These floss Picks are a great way to regularly floss. I like how they are slightly flavored to make you feel like your mouth is squeeky clean. I usually can pick these up at Target or my local drug store. The only con would be that sometimes they tend to break.
Jennifer P.
I love these since I don't have to break off floss, I can just grab one of these and go. I got it at Walmart, they're a bit more expensive but not terrible. I haven't tried much other brands, but it is definitely my go to and the one I buy consistently.
Grace K.
Austin, TX
I'm currently using these right now, and I like using floss picks because they provide more control. This product is definitely effective, and met my expectations. I use 1-2 picks per day when I floss at night. I would definitely buy these again.
Nadera D.
Nicholasville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
these really make flossing super easy. The hassle of flossing is no more! Sometimes it seems kind of wasteful to use several sticks in one round of flossing but the fact that this is a 30-pack is really helpful. The picks are strong so they hold up well and the mint flavoring adds a fresh touch.
Maria De Jesus B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband and I use Dentek Comfort Clean Floss Picks every single day to remove food, plaque, and keep our oral health in tip top shape! We love the fresh sensation they leave after you're done flossing. They are so easy to use and dispose of and on top of that, you can't beat the bargain!
Jessica D.
Beckley, WV
These are a life saver to keep handy if you like to eat corn on the cobb, i have a small mouth with all my teeth so things are tight in there, I love to use these, they work well for me, are not too pricey, convient to have around as well as easy to use!.
Alison K.
Oxford, AL
Do these work good?
Tiffany C.
Bartow, FL
Has anyone else been able to link to their review on Dentek's website? I can not find any reviews.