Dentek Comfort Clean Floss Picks uploaded by HELI H.

BY DENTEK

DenTek Comfort CleanFloss Pick’s silky smooth floss is better than traditional rolled floss because it’s gentler on teeth and gums while comfortably removing food and plaque from teeth. You know how painful it can be on your teeth and gums when you use rolled floss to clean your teeth between meals.. DenTek has a new pain-free way to floss your teeth. Use DenTek Comfort CleanFloss Picks. After breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, food and plaque stick between teeth. Doctors agree this build-up may lead to cavities, gum disease and other dental health problems. Prevent tooth decay and tooth stains by flossing after every meal. While your teeth may feel clean after using a toothbrush and toothpaste, they’re not fully clean without taking good care of those interdental spaces where plaque and food tend to hide out. DenTek Comfort CleanFloss Picks are clinically proven to work as effectively as rolled floss. Do you refuse to floss every day because it hurts? Do your gums bleed whenever you use traditional floss? DenTek Comfort CleanFloss Pick’s ultra thin silky comfort flosser tape slides smoothly between teeth. The textured floss pick deep cleans between teeth and stimulates gums without hurting your mouth. Plus the built-in tongue cleaner helps fight bad breath. Try DenTek floss picks to take good care of your healthy smile without the discomfort of traditional dental floss. DenTek Comfort CleanFloss Picks are available in 90 and 150 count. see more...

• How well does this product work? How many do you use each time?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Josie B.
Johnstown , PA
So, I have super tight teeth and tend to break most floss but these are great. The reach is well, it gets everything, and I’ve never had one break on me. I floss once a day and there’s so many in the pack they last me forever.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Thank heavens for these dental floss picks! Sounds funny but it's the little things like this, that make caring for your teeth so much easier. It gets out all the hard-to-reach spots in my teeth and every member of my family uses them everyday, even my 8 year old daughter. It takes the guess work out of flossing. My dentist recommended the whole family to use them. This is a must try and must buy!
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I love these dental picks because I can use them for flossing hard to reach areas and to stimulate my gums. Much better than using traditional floss. They slide easily between your teeth and really remove any food that is stuck in your teeth and remove hard tarter or plaque that sometimes gets built up. I keep these in my medicine cabinet, some in my purse, as well as my travel bag. It's a must have item. You can find these at any cvs pharmacy, Walgreens, Target, and Walmart ...As well as your local grocery store.
Erin W.
These flossers are awesome. I love the silky ribbon because they don't shred like the other kind. These make flossing so much easier than traditional flossing. These help with removing food, reducing tooth decay and plaque, and fighting bad breath.
Casey H.
Woodruff, SC
These are great when you're on the run but as a dental assistant, these are not great. When you floss, you are to make a "c" like shape around your tooth to get everything that's down in there. These do not do that, they just go straight down and do not grab much. Leaving all that extra food on your teeth which can cause problems down the road.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I absolutely love these. Am a repeat buyer. Super affordable and easy to use. I have zero complaints out of this product. I grab it at Walmart at least once a month. They make them for all different teeth types. Would recommend for sure
Ylana N.
Bakersfield, CA
I recommend these over the basic string floss. It can get into hard to reach areas and I love that it has a pick at the no for those stubborn pieces of food. I find it easier to use with a handle rather then putting a fist in my mouth to get something.
Hannah J.
Elizabethton , TN
Never used to floss my teeth and got these to try and get myself to do it more often and it worked! So much easier than normal floss. I do wish the floss was a little stronger though. They can sometimes break. I usually use two of these for my whole mouth.
Lauren V.
Foristell, MO
I'm the one patient that the dentist always tells to floss more! So this is my go to now and it makes flossing so easy. These little flossing sticks are great and get the job done. I would recommend them to anyone who needs to step up their flossing!
Arielle W.
Exeter , ME
After trying floss picks, I'll never go back to traditional floss. They're not that expensive, and it's SO MUCH EASIER flossing with these than in the traditional fashion!! Everyone I know feels the same way! If you still use traditional floss: why?
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
How well does this product work? How many do you use each time?