BY DENTECO

• Does this really work? I feel like my tongue attracts that yellow...1 Answers
Review (1)
Krishia G.
Toronto, ON
Works well for me, my tongue was pleasantly clean after but I've managed to go overboard and Nick myself in some parts. Good buy helps with bad breath.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
I have never herd of this product. Does this really work? Where do they come up with these things??
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this really work? I feel like my tongue attracts that yellow color and my dentist says nothing is wrong. It's horrible after drinking coffee.