Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodDentaLife
ActivFresh Supplements for Small & Medium Dogs

DentaLife ActivFresh Supplements for Small & Medium Dogs

With a unique design that helps give our proprietary blend of active ingredients time to work inside your dog’s mouth, one DentaLife ActivFresh supplement a day fights bad breath at its source and supports good oral health.

Anyone else bring these along when they're visiting dogs? lol
Be the first to review this item!
Start your review of DentaLife ActivFresh Supplements for Small & Medium Dogs!
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
My little dude isn’t the biggest fan of brushing chews- but he loves these! I have a 3 year old Chinese Crested (hairy hairless) and the hairless variety of this breed suffer from a gene that causes them to lose teeth or have improper dentition and dental issues. I noticed my boy starting to have some funky breath, so I decided to get him these chews while we wait for a vet appointment to clean his teeth and check them out, and as I already stated he’s normally not a fan. I tried to find the chew I gave him because usually he will leave it unfinished on my bed or on his rug and I wanted to see how far he got, and to my surprise he ate the whole thing! I noticed better breath on him the first day after that first chew. You’re supposed to give them one chew a day so this bag is a 9 day supply. I’m happy that this product is already helping my little guy’s breath-I hate having to deny kisses from my little kissy-monster blooperface. If you haven’t had luck with Dentastix, Greenies or Milkbone Brushing Chews, give these a chance. My dog hated all of those, and wolfed this one down, I can report that it was immediately effective, so it’s worth a shot!
Stephanie J.
Dog loves them. She feels like she is getting a treat. Not difficult for her to chew, bite or eat. I like the benefits it provides for her teeth
Becky F.
DentaLife ActivFresh Supplements for Small & Medium Dogs uploaded by Becky F.
DentaLife ActivFresh Supplements for Small & Medium Dogs uploaded by Becky F.
It was awesome, my Malteses breath smells bad sometimes even when I brush her teeth. These help get the parts the toothbrush doesn't. She loves them and I love that they help her clean and freshen her breath! Highly recommended !
Kathy H.
Colorado Springs
My Harry is a small mix and almost 11 years old. I have been buying these off and on for many years and they last us awhile top.
Stephanie W.
Daphne, AL
Great snack for the pups while cleaning their teeth. Fair price as well. My Dotson and my Australian Shepard enjoy these.
Alyssa R.
My dogs love these!! They go crazy and start wagging their tails 1000 mph and running around everywhere. Does it really clean their teeth? I don’t know! But it makes my dogs very happy!! That’s all that matters to me.
Jackie C.
Brooklyn, CT
These work so good. My dog had to have a lot of teeth pulled because of bad teeth and his breath was horrible. Vet recommended and I’ve noticed a difference in his teeth and breath.
S C.
WV
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my dogs loved these and the other not so much... they’re a little too hard for him...
haili H.
McCalla
this product really helps keep my dogs teeth fresh & healthy plus its also a treat in their eyes so it keeps them busy for a while
Rebecca K.
These are amazing ! I only give them 4 Stars because although these help bad breath, my dogs have a different dental treat that helps with the stinky breath more than these. However my dogs LOVE these !!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...