Pet SuppliesPet Oral Care SuppliesDentaLife
ActivFresh Oral Care Supplements for Large Dogs

DentaLife ActivFresh Oral Care Supplements for Large Dogs

With a unique design that helps give our proprietary blend of active ingredients time to work inside your dog’s mouth, one DentaLife ActivFresh supplement a day fights bad breath at its source and supports good oral health.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DentaLife ActivFresh Oral Care Supplements for Large Dogs!
Kat M.
Pleasant Vly, NY
We have tried others and keep coming back to this one. Our dog not only likes it, we feel that it does the best job on his teeth. We give him one a day to ensure the best oral care that we can.
Jaja C.
Holyoke
Very good haven’t had any issues regarding my dog dental Heath these get the job done
Mindy R.
Auburndale, FL
Happy with this I buy this for my dog all the time he loves it even my female she enjoys too! I have been monitoring since I started using these a yr ago I did notice it does help with cleaning teeth and my dog is a chewer so she is really happy about that! Highly recommend this brand!!
Isabella G.
Cream Ridge, NJ
Our pup (65lb pitbull) loves these, our vet recommended these, and we've been using them for years. Our vet is always so impressed with the condition of his teeth and gums. They are also very affordable. We buy these often and will continue!
Sheri G.
Carmichael, CA
DentaLife ActivFresh Oral Care Supplements for Large Dogs uploaded by Sheri G.
My dog is picky but she likes these. They are somewhat chewy but do not last very long with her. They have a rough texture that makes me think it's good for rubbing the teeth clean.  I wish they lasted a little bit longer. She has mild grain and chicken allergies and I do notice her licking her paws for a little while after she eats one of these, so they might be triggering a slight allergic reaction but they don’t sell themselves as being grain or chicken free or allergen free so they don’t get knocked a star for this...I’d hoped it wouldn’t be an issue.
Lindsey A.
temple
My dogs are super picky and will hardly eat any treats, but I’m so glad they actually like these, we all know they needed it. We always had the problem of treats making them sick but not with these! Would definitely recommend.
Anizha W.
greensboro
Good product. Cleans mouth and gets rid of sticky breathe. Would recommend also gets rid of plaque.
Sophia M.
crawfordville
this treat is good sized for my big dog and it helps with her breath and keeping her teeth strong
Roxanni D.
Virginia Bch, VA
He loves these treats and I love that they also help keep his teeth healthy. He takes this and goes to his little spot and chews away ❤️
Shayce S.
Seatonville, IL
these don’t last long at my house! the dogs love them. they work with bad breath, but only for a max of a few hours.

Looking for your answer?