Dental Supply Co. Usa Teeth Whitening Accelerator Light uploaded by Brandy F.Dental Supply Co. Usa Teeth Whitening Accelerator Light uploaded by Sonya K.

BY DENTAL SUPPLY CO. USA

This best-selling LED teeth-whitening accelerating light gives your smile a brightening boost. Specifically shaped and created for uniform whitening, this LED light activates whitening gel and accelerates the whitening process. Type of supply: LED activating light Blue light frequency of 465-470 nanometers (similar frequency to dentist light) Compact Directions Place against teeth whitening trays, or use with paint on gel. 10 minutess. May be used daily Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

• Definitely wanting to try teeth whitening.. how well does this wo...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a teeth whitening kit and I'm curious if an...1 Answers
  • I would love to give this a go! I've never really liked my teeth ...1 Answers
Amy C.
I have seen these advertised everywhere on Twitter and on Naty Ashba's IG, do they work?
Rissa M.
Great! Made my smile 10 times brighter and it really works. It is so much better than whitening strips. Very effective ! Sort of pricey. I got mine at the mall for about 25. Wouldn't buy it again but I did like it.
Brandy F.
806 11th st Ne, East wenatchee, WA
Trying this led teething whitening product for the first so far isn't that bad just having to keep in your month for a long time is hard! A little pricey but it work!
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I was excited to try this but I to was unimpressed with it. I didn't find it to work at all. Didn't curb my appetite made me cranky and tired and did not give me any extra boost or motivation. I was very disappointed.
monserrat c.
Modesto, CA
I wonder if it really works like they say it does it would be wonderfule to try it and see for my selfe if it works
Mia C.
I can't see much result from using this. There's many brands out there have the similar product. I rather use crest strip
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Dental Supply Co. Usa Teeth Whitening Accelerator Light didn't really work for me. I was so excited to try it and was totally disappointed when i did.
Yolanda D.
Well it look interesting I never try would love to see if it works I recommend this product because everyone struggles so if it can help why not give it a try
Breighana J.
Summerville, SC
This looks so interesting, I would def love to give this item a try . . . . Its so great what they come up with now
Victoria S.
I've heard good reviews about this product so i had to try it and it works but obviously you still have to try and keep your teeth clean yourself. the product goes hand in hand.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Does this come with a gel and tray, in addition to the light? Or is this just a special light? I wondering if this actually works as compared to office whitening systems ?
Phoebe D.
Manassas, VA
I would love to give this a go! I've never really liked my teeth but with this I can smile confidently.
Kate I.
I've been looking for a teeth whitening kit and I'm curious if anybody has tried this and what the results are.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Fitspiration Expert
Definitely wanting to try teeth whitening.. how well does this work? Price?
Malissa S.
DuPont , WA
Does this help you lose weight? How effective is it?