BY DENTAL SUPPLY CO. USA

This teeth whitening gel delivers whiter and brighter teeth with an effective 35-percent carbamide peroxide. This gel includes a comfortable duplex tray that custom-fits over your teeth. Includes Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Lorraine N.
Springfield, OR
I have worked on coffee for years and my teeth are stained. I started using this since I wanted results! The price is great and the amount you get is nice but honestly I haven't had time to really use it yet. I'm always on-the-go and when I get ready do t have much time to sit and use this. It's not great for on the go like the Crest Strips! And it does burn the gums a bit so be careful. It's nice aside from that!
Ashley S.
Hillsboro, IN
I bought this kit and loved it used it a couple times a week for a month or so and then went 6 months without having to use it again. I love seeing how beautiful and white my teeth looked after using this kit. I believe my kit cost around 80 dollars at the time. It came with the guards the highest percent in whitening gel and a gel to help sensitivity.