Dental Supply Co. Usa 35-percent Teeth Whitening Pen and Rapid Accelerator Light

BY DENTAL SUPPLY CO. USA

Whiten your teeth with the best tools available. This kit contains a teeth whitening pen with 35-percent carbamide peroxide gel and a rapid accelerator light designed to activate the whitening gel and accelerating the whitening process. Pen features: 35-percent dentist recommended strength carbamide peroxide gel Use light to activate gel for faster whitening results Smile, apply, and reveal Use light to activate gel for faster whitening results Similar frequency to dentist light Blue light frequency of 465-470 nanometers Stylish silver pen with brush applicator tip Pen contains 2.5 cc No trays required Light features Compact and easy to use at home laser plasma light Specifically shaped and manufactured for accelerated teeth whitening Offers uniform, even distribution during whitening Blue light frequency of 465-470 nanometers Blue light activates whitening gel and accelerates the whitening process Studies have shown that a LED blue light application set at the exact nanometers wavelength combined with, pressure, heat, and peroxide, is the ultimate treatment in tooth whitening Place against teeth whitening trays or use without trays with paint on gel May be used daily Instructions: Smile wide while keeping lips away from teeth Apply a thin layer of gel to your teeth Relax lips after 30 second and watch the whitening results May also be used with your whitening trays instead of syringe whitening gels Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Felicia J.
MACON , GA
I have been seeing a lot of celebrities or Instagram models promoting this product and I wonder if they REALLY work.
Nakiesha P.
Palatka, FL
Definite must buy. I've seen quality results time after time. You want white bright teeth this is your product.
Carla S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Its incredible what this can do. Every raves about it and teeth look whiter then before the application.
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Ive seen these around and i must try and i mean its a must because I'm a heavy coffee drinker.
Hylari L.
Orlando , FL
I loveeeeee this ! We all have one at the house and it keeps our teeth looking really nice
Jackie S.
Levittown, PA
Where can you find this? Only online or at a local drug store? I would love to try it out!
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Does this really work ? And where can I get it ? Would really like to give it a try
Tessa O.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Okay, so I used this for about 15 mins every day for a week. Let me just say, this stuff has a peroxide taste to it. I hate peroxide. But between smoking and coffee, I was starting to get stains. My teeth are whiter. It's really easy to use.
Leandragenesis N.
san pedro de macoris
Si me gustaría probarlo este producto me lo recomendaron para probarlo este producto y aparte de eso me gustaría probarlo
NAOMI H.
haswell
I saw I little change but not lot in space 2 moths was hoping do better but very easy to use but big time consuming
Amanda T.
Freeland, MI
I'm looking for a good (and safe) way to whiten my teeth a bit more. However, my teeth are incredibly sensitive after using whitening products, such as Crest Whitestrips. Are there any sensitivity problems after using this product? Have you gotten any white spots on your teeth after use?
Azul P.
Paso Robles, CA
I wanna get one ! How do I hid one or get one ?
Lindsey N.
Las Vegas, NV
Question has been deleted
Amber D.
The Colony, TX
Does affect people who have sensitive teeth?
Jocelyn G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Does it work ? Do they make your teeth feel weird?