Dental Supply Co. Usa 35-percent Teeth Whitening Pen and Rapid Accelerator Light

BY DENTAL SUPPLY CO. USA

Whiten your teeth with the best tools available. This kit contains a teeth whitening pen with 35-percent carbamide peroxide gel and a rapid accelerator light designed to activate the whitening gel and accelerating the whitening process. Pen features: 35-percent dentist recommended strength carbamide peroxide gel Use light to activate gel for faster whitening results Smile, apply, and reveal Use light to activate gel for faster whitening results Similar frequency to dentist light Blue light frequency of 465-470 nanometers Stylish silver pen with brush applicator tip Pen contains 2.5 cc No trays required Light features Compact and easy to use at home laser plasma light Specifically shaped and manufactured for accelerated teeth whitening Offers uniform, even distribution during whitening Blue light frequency of 465-470 nanometers Blue light activates whitening gel and accelerates the whitening process Studies have shown that a LED blue light application set at the exact nanometers wavelength combined with, pressure, heat, and peroxide, is the ultimate treatment in tooth whitening Place against teeth whitening trays or use without trays with paint on gel May be used daily Instructions: Smile wide while keeping lips away from teeth Apply a thin layer of gel to your teeth Relax lips after 30 second and watch the whitening results May also be used with your whitening trays instead of syringe whitening gels Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Kaylee M.
Hutchinson
Seeing this all over social media I had to give it a try. It definitely has made my teeth noticeably whiter. Although, I’m not completely sure if the pain is worth the beauty. I do not have sensitive teeth, however my teeth ache for about two days after using this product. Also, if I accidentally get any on my gums, it will burn my gums and they will have white spots for a few days! If you want whiter teeth, this will do the job. It’s just up to you if you want to take the bad that comes with the good.
Ashley E.
Hampton, VA
An Absolute Love!!!! My teeth are difficult to whiten since they are naturally pretty much white. I wanted super white and I was happy to achieve that with this product. The only downside is I hate the consistency of gel in general. Definitely worth the aggravation. Check out more, Subscribe. YouTube: AshleyChatman
Faith F.
Brookhaven , NY
I really want to try this but don't want to spend all of the money on it because I have used so many other teeth whitening things and they haven't worked for me at all or made my sensitive teeth hurt more.
Liz H.
Los Angeles, CA
Helps a lot and you will see the difference in within the week you started, bought mine at bleach bright.com & it definitely works, Good Pricing, Actually worth it.
Ashley B.
Franklin, TN
This stuff works! Usually when I whiten my teeth with gels I have to worry about the bad taste of the gel. Not this time! It's a nice peppermint taste and works wonders if used consistently.
Anna M.
Kearny , NJ
Can't say much about this product yet but from what I've seen since using it, this actually works but takes some time before seeing any results but will continue to use to see any more results.
Lindsay C.
I got mine on a discount and it works really well. A white smile is so beautiful and I would recommend this to anyone to get your teeth looking pearly white.
Anna C.
Hamilton, OH
I have tried this product and saw good results over time. Would definately recommend trying. I purchased mine on ebay to save on the cost.
Elizabeth O.
iva
Purchased at: Target
I had braces and when I got them off I had like some what not good teeth and I need more of the whitening pen and light.
Sonia V.
Wow I really would like to try something like this looks so cool and have been hearing a lot of good things about this.
Amanda T.
Freeland, MI
I'm looking for a good (and safe) way to whiten my teeth a bit more. However, my teeth are incredibly sensitive after using whitening products, such as Crest Whitestrips. Are there any sensitivity problems after using this product? Have you gotten any white spots on your teeth after use?
Azul P.
Paso Robles, CA
I wanna get one ! How do I hid one or get one ?
Lindsey N.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this teeth whitening system cause any tooth sensitivity after use?
Amber D.
The Colony, TX
Does affect people who have sensitive teeth?
Jocelyn G.
Baldwin Park, CA
Does it work ? Do they make your teeth feel weird?