BY DENTAL SOURCE

Dental source travel toothbrush cover 4-pk. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Marcela J.
Phoenix, AZ
This keeps my tooth brush clean when i travel and doesn't pick up bacteria. this is good to use once or twice but then it breaks. its better than putting it in a sip lock bag cause it picks up more bacteria.i recommend this to my sister when we were in mexico.
Danny M.
I really like these toothbrush protectors because I always have my toothbrush in my handbag, in the office and in the luggage. I highly recommend its use because it more hygienic care toothbrushes. I really like that they have varied colors.
leslie g.
Last time I used one of these they left me satisfied because the my brush didn't get dirty! so I really give this an A.!
Jasmine R.
Clarksville, TN
I use these for travel as well as home use. The cover doesn't loosen over time with all the opening and closing.
Nicole A.
Love the travel toothbrush cover, love the fact that it keeps my toothbrush away from airborne germs too.