BY DENTAL FRESH

Dental Fresh® Original Formula Fresh Water Additive.

Clinically proven.

6 benefits in one.

SynergyLabs®.

#1 in pet oral health since 1999.

Safe for cats too!

Gently whitens teeth.

Eliminate bad breath. see more...

• Would you say that brushing your dogs' teeth is worth it?4 Answers
  • I've owned dogs my whole life and have never used a product like th...1 Answers
  • Is this safe for cats?1 Answers
brenda g.
brenda g.
I love this stuff. I put a little in my dogs water she seems to like the taste and it really makes a difference with her breath she wont let me brush her teeth so this is a good option. I use this along with giving her Greenies Dental chews.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
I really like this product and my dog seems to like the taste. I add a little bit of this product into my dogs water and It freshen his breath. I highly recommend this product!
Becca B.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Great option for dogs who don't like to have their teeth brushed! I always recommend this along with a dental chew! This stuff smells minty and dogs seem to like it in their water!
Malori T.
Malori T.
Ashtabula, OH
This is a great product, I have three dogs, Coonhound, Beagle, and a golden retriever, all three of them love this dog mouth wash. It really helps freshen their breath!!
Sidney O.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
Hmmmm I saw some of this at the vet. Our cat has the worst breath and I would love to try!!! XD
Domenica B.
Domenica B.
Canada
Pet Lover Expert
Tried this on my dog, did not work. He sounded like he was choking when he tasted it and it never got rid of the bad breath even though he used it a few times.
Gainesville , GA
Would you say that brushing your dogs' teeth is worth it?
Gainesville , GA
Is this safe for cats?
Sami E.
Sami E.
Elba, ID
I've owned dogs my whole life and have never used a product like this before. Is it necessary for dogs overall health and benefit?