Dental Fresh Water Additive Original Formula uploaded by Darlene E.Dental Fresh Water Additive Original Formula uploaded by Darlene E.Dental Fresh Water Additive Original Formula uploaded by Crystal P.

BY DENTAL FRESH

Dental Fresh® Original Formula Fresh Water Additive.

Clinically proven.

6 benefits in one.

SynergyLabs®.

#1 in pet oral health since 1999.

Safe for cats too!

Gently whitens teeth.

Eliminate bad breath. see more...

• Would you say that brushing your dogs' teeth is worth it?4 Answers
  • I've owned dogs my whole life and have never used a produ...1 Answers
  • Is this safe for cats?1 Answers
Veronica d.
Roselle, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I put a few drops in the bowl I also brush his teeth everyday and my cats every other day and their teeth are healthy they don't smell they could get all up in your face and it's okay
Georgia W.
Meh not great or maybe it’s because my cat is so finicky. I can’t seem to trick him to drink it most of the time. It does work ok if I can get him to but probably not worth the hassle of a cranky cat.
Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This the best stuff.  I just add it to my pet's water and it is so much easier than trying to brush their teeth!   It is for both cats and dogs, so I can add it to the community water bowl and not worry if all my pets drink from it. It also freshens their breath!!
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I really like this product and my dog seems to like the taste. I add a little bit of this product into my dogs water and It freshen his breath. I highly recommend this product!
brenda g.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love this stuff. I put a little in my dogs water she seems to like the taste and it really makes a difference with her breath she wont let me brush her teeth so this is a good option. I use this along with giving her Greenies Dental chews.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Great option for dogs who don't like to have their teeth brushed! I always recommend this along with a dental chew! This stuff smells minty and dogs seem to like it in their water!
Malori T.
Ashtabula, OH
This is a great product, I have three dogs, Coonhound, Beagle, and a golden retriever, all three of them love this dog mouth wash. It really helps freshen their breath!!
Domenica B.
Canada
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Tried this on my dog, did not work. He sounded like he was choking when he tasted it and it never got rid of the bad breath even though he used it a few times.
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
Hmmmm I saw some of this at the vet. Our cat has the worst breath and I would love to try!!! XD
Darlene E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has helped my lil’ Pom so much with his breath. Its amazing!! My dog had horrible breath, a few drops of this in his water, and boom 💥 it was worth it.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
Would you say that brushing your dogs' teeth is worth it?
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
Is this safe for cats?
Sami E.
ELBA , ID
I've owned dogs my whole life and have never used a product like this before. Is it necessary for dogs overall health and benefit?