BY DENTAL CONCEPTS

Dina S.
It is very easy to get addicted to using these toothpicks. Since I had braces, I am obsessed with keeping my teeth clean and with cleaning between my teeth. I really like the clean feeling these picks leave in my mouth and they also fill a sensory need of mine to chew on something (not food).
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
These are ok as long as you are gentle. My children are fine with normal flossers but I have to hide these because they are so rough. I also have pretty crowded teeth so there are areas where these are hard to get into.
kim m.
These are by far the best tooth picks out they don't break off in your moith causing spinters in your teeth and they last longer
Kim B.
Galway
These are great and will really improve your oral health. I carry them in my bag all the time and keep them at home as well. You need to be careful that you use them gently so as not to harm the gum tissue but you will see a huge improvement in your gum health over a few months of use. I use them after brushing sometimes and you would not believe the stuff it dislodges from between my teeth! Great to have with you when you are out and about and just had a snack to make sure your teeth are clean. I love that these have 2 different ends so that you can use the bristle type edges for between teeth and then the sharper tip if you want to scrape away any plaque etc.
kim m.
How come they don't come in colors that would be great