BY DENOREX

The tingle tells you it s working Vitamin-enriched for healthy, good-looking hair. Built-in conditioners provide the body and shine you would expect from a separate conditioner. Conditioner moisturizes for healthy hair. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Used this brand when I was younger and had really bad dandruff in the winter months. It works really well, after the initial use of 3 times a week I then only needed it once and week for a few weeks, and then was able to drop down to only a couple times a month. Only draw back was the smell, it was very strong, not unpleasant, but not the greatest either.
Karla L.
Weslaco, TX
I've used plenty of dandruff shampoos because I suffer from a lot of it. I usually see it the most during the summer heat! every other dandruff shampoo actually makes my hair go crazy & produce more than usual. this one is strong & allows my hair to catch a break.
Meagan B.
Love this shampoo! My fiancé wears a hair pomade and it leaves nasty residue in his hair and on his scalp and this always cleans it all! It has a minty tingling feeling! My scalp always feels refreshed after using this.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Has a cooling after effect. It does work great for dandruff. I didn't have to use it more then 3 times. I still have a full bottle and no dandruff. I keep it just in casen
Nicole C.
Amarillo, TX
My grandma once bought me this and I felt it work in just one day I love this product for people who has/had dandruff
I no longer have dandruff thanks to this product
Christina R.
Nebraska City
Makes my hair to oily but does help the scalp itch. I prefer the one with out conditioner.
Tiffany S.
It gets rid.of dandruff and keeps the hair shiy and smelling good. I love the cool feeling.
Debra R.
Works excellent!!! Your head and hair feel refresh and works quickly depending of the severity of dandruff condition.
Caitlin H.
Des moines, IA
Does this relieve itchy scalp?