BY DENOREX

Denorex Extra Strength 2-In-1 Dandruff Protection Shampoo Conditioner fights tough dandruff and helps keep it from coming back. It contains three percent salicylic acid to control tough dandruff persistent flaking and stubborn itching. It is vitamin-enriched for healthy good-looking hair. Its built-in conditioners provide the body and shine youd expect from a separate conditioner. see more...

Melody w.
Salem
I really like how well it works to help dandruff just in a couple uses. I used it three times a week the first week and after that was immediately able to go to just once a week. It even smells good unlike other dandruff shampoos I've tried in the past.
Lori M.
Dartmouth, NS
I have psoriasis on my scalp and in my ears. I have tried a number of products to curb the symptoms but I keep coming back to denorex. It is the only product (please note I have to use it daily) that keeps the flakes and redness at bay. It also doesn't strip my hair as others sometimes do.

The scent is not great. So I end with a nice neutral consulting product to counter it.