BeautyHair ProductsDenorex
2-In-1 Medicated Shampoo and Conditioner, Extra-Strength

Denorex 2-In-1 Medicated Shampoo and Conditioner, Extra-Strength

by Denorex

Denorex Extra Strength 2-In-1 Dandruff Protection Shampoo Conditioner fights tough dandruff and helps keep it from coming back. It contains three percent salicylic acid to control tough dandruff persistent flaking and stubborn itching. It is vitamin-enriched for healthy good-looking hair. Its built-in conditioners provide the body and shine youd expect from a separate conditioner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Denorex 2-In-1 Medicated Shampoo and Conditioner, Extra-Strength!
How would you rate this product?
Melody W.
Salem
I really like how well it works to help dandruff just in a couple uses. I used it three times a week the first week and after that was immediately able to go to just once a week. It even smells good unlike other dandruff shampoos I've tried in the past.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
1,374 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve yet to find something that 100% relieves my itchy, flaky, sore, red, irritated, psoriasis covered scalp.. but this is what works the best. It tingles and soothes my scalp immediately upon application, and helps with itchiness for a few hours, but the itching soon returns. I try to resist scratching as much as I can. My psoriasis is mostly on my hairline and very noticeable if I start to scratch at it. I have noticed that my scalp is not as inflamed when I use this, but it’s still red. This shampoo also smells AWFUL, like motor oil almost. But I’m fine with for the benefits it provides. It’s ridden my of my symptoms but definitely helps.
Elizabeth M.
St, QC
1,259 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of the best dandruff shampoo, I don’t use it too much because it can be drying to the scalp and the hair, but this is the best one I’ve found. My dad has really bad psoriasis and this is the one that works the best on him. Yes, it will darken your hair if you have blond hair, so use it with or before a purple shampoo. It’s very refreshing to the scalps, helps with the scratching. I use it in conjunction with nizoral.
fricti0nn M.
Toronto, ON
I've tried pretty much every single product on the market that it supposed to help with oily scalp + dry hair combi but nothing has worked. This was recommended to me and WOW. Finally after 20 years I found my Holy Grail. It kind of smells like Canadian Tire but whatever.. it goes away
Lori M.
Dartmouth , NS
I have psoriasis on my scalp and in my ears. I have tried a number of products to curb the symptoms but I keep coming back to denorex. It is the only product (please note I have to use it daily) that keeps the flakes and redness at bay. It also doesn't strip my hair as others sometimes do. The scent is not great. So I end with a nice neutral consulting product to counter it.

Looking for your answer?