BY DENNY'S #36 in Dining

• Your favorite dish here?3 Answers
  • Do people really fight in the parking lot3 Answers
Natasha D.
Kelowna, BC
Literally been sitting waiting for my food for over an hour got our drinks the waitress hasnt even been back. We asked to talk to the manager he gave bull crap excuses. Literally takes forever. Ridiculous
Lisa M.
I would rate this lower but it won’t let me. 2 of our orders were messed up and the waitress kept forgetting to bring out of stuff.
Heather S.
Orange Park, FL
All I have to say is YUCK. I've never had a good dining experience with dennys.
Angel F.
I have never had any good experience eating at this place. I gave it 3 times of a try and after the third time, i decided to just stop. The last time we went, there was a hair on my husband's plate, and this wasn't the first time it happened too. Also, every denny's i've dined in the servers are snobby. Rather go to waffle house or somewhere else.
Jaime W.
The only Denny's near me is basically a truck stop. The servers are usually nice, but you can tell that they're not happy & don't typically care. The food usually comes with an extra side of grease & I wouldn't recommend.
alyson w.
Cleveland, OH
Every time I go to dennys the service is horrible and it usually takes about a hour to get my food even if its not busy. They are always out of food and the food that I do get is never prepared well. I will only go here if its the last option. I can see why its so inexpensive.
Vanessa A.
Bell, CA
I'm not a big fan of Denny's. The food isn't great and customer service is bad. It's not worth it here.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
This is the place that you go to because the McDonald's closes in your town and you're just like this is the worst service and food I've ever had.
Alondra T.
Ponce, PR
I hate dennys. Thelast time i went my plantains were undercooked ( here in Puerto rico the serve a lunch thing) and the rice was not good plus my pancakes for some reason are always hard. I dont like dennys, i wont be going again
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Awful service, atmosphere, portions, flavor. nothing about dennys is decent. I prefer ihop cocos anything but this.
Alexandra S.
Does Denny's have a breakfast special???
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
Do people really fight in the parking lot
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Your favorite dish here?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
One of these just opened in Wales and I've been dying to go! Would you all recommend it? What's your favourite thing to order?😚